don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

what u buying uself for XMAS.

nolifeleft

ITS THAT TIME AGAIN HO HO HO

Once upon a time all us were small drain and we dreamed of the upcoming big day coming oh was it big. Mother would be baking warm sherards pie while father made sure the reindeer had enough carrots to get through a cold flight back to the North Pole. A young yai would stop and say to sister yai one day I will be high enough as Rudolph and sure enough I did. years passed and family gatherings have turned from 20 people in a living room to me looking at two homeless dudes one itching his arm constantly and the other one ready to sell herself my family. As i look out the window at night I can sometimes hear the wind gustling saying santa is coming and him in the background saying ho ho ho. So I ask myself on this cold november morning what are you saving for this christmas what will you buy yourself for the big day or what are you hoping to get.

5 minutes ago, Coggy said:

Nothing, if I want something for myself I just buy it no matter the time of year. 

u sound mad happy 🙂

Edited by nolifeleft
3 minutes ago, nolifeleft said:

bro dont comment on my shit u sus im seeing what people are gonna buy u a fucking clown now go and repeat that

I answered your question and you're upset. oh no.

Well I already bought myself a new car, new bed, new surround system and new TV so think that's a pretty stacked xmas list to myself 😁

Edited by ceZa
21 hours ago, Gerald said:

Im buying back my whip from the pawnshop.. This is me getting out of my baby, I need her back

9d494a7006e87e5d430812bbe96ef694.png

Dam u pawned that bitch ur savage as hell lmao