[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Top Of The Toothpaste

nolifeleft

What an amazing week as I’m writing I truly truly am satisfied with the return that I had to this game/community coming back to rs has made me realize the eagle has never ever lost its touch and it’s wings are here to fly. Between coming back and seeing old friends old faces new clowns and new crazies I am glad to be glad. Special shoutout to Gordai excellent excellent FOE IS LUCKY TO HAVE HIM @Jordai

As for the books I have three loose leaf pages completed on a book that I will be releasing next Friday entitled kiss from a frozen arrow it’s my first rs book and I’m real anxious join it’s me in this adventure as we release book 1 next Friday.

As for the eagles keep up the good pulls seeing 40 all together as one makes me content keep doing big things.

SLEIGH BELLS RING ARE U LISTENING IN THE LANE K2P PONYTAIL IS CHRISTIAN A BEAUTIFUL SITE IM GONNA BE FUCKED UP TONIGHT  WALKING IN A WINTERWONDERLAND ❄️

Edited by nolifeleft
1 hour ago, zl8l said:

Kiss from a Frozen Arrow DROPPING FRIDAY NOV 19th 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

good work brother inspiring

yeah but it comes with a price I was just leaving the ahh Dublin donuts right near Worcester hospital and 7-11 three dudes rush up of on me hey! It’s you ! Are u really dropping kiss of an arrow? dude I fucking ran paparazzi came out of nowhere suddenly I mobbed this life comes with a price 

yai....