[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

BOOKS // RELEASE DATE HOUSE PARTYS

nolifeleft

I’m not gonna lie I been thinking about this idea for about 2 weeks now and I really really do think this idea is going to come About in a positive way

I WANT TO START WRITING STORIES WITH MY IMAGINATION BASED ON RS WITH SELECT CHARACTERS OF FOE. I WANT THERE TO BE CLAN FIGHTS PLAYERS REACTIONS TOWARDS THESE WARS SKILLING HOLIDAYS AND MORE.

FOR EX. THERE WOULD BE NOTHING COOLER THEN PRETENDING I CAN BE @SwipTHE REAL LIFE CABELAS SPORTSWEAR MODEL OR A YOUNG @zl8lJUICED OUT FIGHTING OTHER PLAYERS AS HE HITS 40S ON OTHER CLANS.

JOIN ME IN THIS REAL LIFE ADVENTURE BOOK TITLES WILL BE DISCUSSED AT A LATER TIME WITH MAX STORIES BEING 4-5 WITH EACH BOOK BASED ON A IMAGINATION OF RUNESCAPE PLAYERS I KNOW AND ARE STARTING TO GET TO KNOW IN THE FOE COMMUNITY FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME IF U WANT TO BE IN IT I KNOW THERE GONNA BE SICK SO THE HYPE IS REAL

(((PSA)))))

THERE WILL BE HOUSE PARTYS WITH RELEASE DATES OF BOOKS DUDE IF U CANT HANDLE UR BEER DONT COME OR U DONT SMOKE KUSH AND DONT LIKE THE SMELL DONT COME WE OUT HERE THERE WILL BE DROP PARTYS AND OTHER SHIT LEAVE THE DRAMA AT THE DOOR 🚪 

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

📕📗📘📙📚📗📕📗📙📚🎁🏹

Edited by nolifeleft
2 minutes ago, Gerald said:

After reading this, I really do believe you could be a NYT best selling author one day... You have my support, let me know if you need any financial backing..

are u serious though or no I got ig 

48 minutes ago, K2P said:

gl on ur book bro let us get a sample?

we can deff do a sample I’ll update post tonight thanks for the feedback!

7 hours ago, dan said:

you should go round schools to set and example of why people shouldn't do drugs

Sounds like you'd be a bummer at the party bro, I hope you're busy that night so the rest of us can str8 vibe.

I look forward to reading in first person about @Swip and @zl8l thrusting their ags's on people's 4heads.

Great content incoming... Look forward to it 🤙

3 hours ago, OgMadChild said:

righteous righteous can k2ps ponytail be a character, like roger in american dad or brian in family guy?

Lmfaoooooioioooooooooooo I love this shit u litterly are the reason I make these topics