[ Founder ] Bonesaw Pk, Ilx Ace Ilx [ Leader ] Funky
Parviz
[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

why carry 900 burnt pages with you into the wildy??

edna_baptist

edna_baptist
3 minutes ago, Fake Smile said:

We all know you registered on these forums to spam your shitty stream highlights. No thanks

is there a rule somewhere that says i have to be here so long to post something i worked hard on? you are really being toxic as fuck and insulting me for no reason lol. 
however you are the first person to be negetive to me thus far so ill just keep moving along. is there some way you could just block me since this bothers you so much? 

Fake Smile
6 minutes ago, edna_baptist said:

is there a rule somewhere that says i have to be here so long to post something i worked hard on? you are really being toxic as fuck and insulting me for no reason lol. 
however you are the first person to be negetive to me thus far so ill just keep moving along. is there some way you could just block me since this bothers you so much? 

I don't like people posting effortless intros and then shit posting. That's disrespect. You don't even own a pure and will never join the clan. I can say what I think and it's up to you if you decide to be offended. Although you're the first one that got into personal insults and swearing 😄 

edna_baptist
6 minutes ago, Fake Smile said:

I don't like people posting effortless intros and then shit posting. That's disrespect. You don't even own a pure and will never join the clan. I can say what I think and it's up to you if you decide to be offended. Although you're the first one that got into personal insults and swearing 😄 

1) only accounts used in the video were pures, you have 0 idea what my intentions are or what you are talking about you just sound really salty irl lol.
you are the person who swore first, so idk what you are talking about but you look kinda silly? 
you call my content shitty yet never watched it. can someone just tag an admin its not letting me report his post. and I do not want to be drug down to his level by trying to reason with him thanks

X WE ARE138
1 hour ago, Fake Smile said:

This is actually my boy and he does have a pure chill out homie

u have sold out ur utube on every single topic you have made + also twitch on this latest one. to me it seem like you are here just to use us for ur own gain so im gona agree with fake smile

3 hours ago, edna_baptist said:

1) only accounts used in the video were pures, you have 0 idea what my intentions are or what you are talking about you just sound really salty irl lol.
you are the person who swore first, so idk what you are talking about but you look kinda silly? 
you call my content shitty yet never watched it. can someone just tag an admin its not letting me report his post. and I do not want to be drug down to his level by trying to reason with him thanks

no fuckin way u start cryin for report to admin and callin ppl toxic after someone calls you out for being sellout rat

edna_baptist
1 minute ago, Nipzey said:

sometimes u get high af an forget but NICE lol

yeah theres a lot of that that goes on with me lol

Just now, edna_baptist said:

yeah theres a lot of that that goes on with me lol

so what brings you to the forums my guy? you seem chill

edna_baptist
1 minute ago, Nipzey said:

so what brings you to the forums my guy? you seem chill

well, see i am in a clan but they are all noobs (literally that is how i built my clan, inviting noobs because 95% of the time, noobs arnt in a clan so they are an ez tagret for recruitment) but like i said most of them are still too nooby to really pk. with us yet and solo pking can be exessively fustrating at times so im intoducing myself to see if i can come out on some trips. i asked in your friends chat how often you guys pk but it was like 5 am so i didnt really get a response 

3 minutes ago, edna_baptist said:

well, see i am in a clan but they are all noobs (literally that is how i built my clan, inviting noobs because 95% of the time, noobs arnt in a clan so they are an ez tagret for recruitment) but like i said most of them are still too nooby to really pk. with us yet and solo pking can be exessively fustrating at times so im intoducing myself to see if i can come out on some trips. i asked in your friends chat how often you guys pk but it was like 5 am so i didnt really get a response 

come chill on our teamspeak sometime if your serious about pking with us it is required. An i Zeee well Gl, if you on teamspeak im sure we wouldnt mind to invite you to come pk with us. As for weekends too early fam... Don't even know ya. Everyone starts somewhere

Edited by Nipzey
edna_baptist
Just now, Santana said:

what did i just watch 

im not exactly what youd call a top tier pker, LOL but I hope honestly people can see this and can find inspiration to come out into the wildy even though they arnt pros.

2 minutes ago, edna_baptist said:

come ts rn if you want to get in @edna_baptist ts.foe-rs.com

edna_baptist
1 minute ago, Santana said:

come ts rn if you want to get in @edna_baptist ts.foe-rs.com

LOL ok im omw. have not used ts in yeeears probably since i played arma lol