Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

Me again with this question b t w..

Alcohol

2 hours ago, College_Station1997 said:

hey y dont u learn a thing or two about computers b4 you post a retard topic>? its the twenty second century and you act like IBM mainframe was just created l0l.    they have this thing called Google.com that literally answer all questions even if it is retard like u

Thanks man! Good thing theres a place like google for retards like me but they havent found a place for morons like you who act big on the internet behind there screen now stfu before you get shut down kid.

Looks pretty good, specially the gpu and cpu. Bit small harddisk tho? 512 GB ain't that much but if you're not gonna download a lot of big games etc I guess it'll work 👍16 GB DDR4 ram is also good @Alcohol. Can't see the motherboard though? But ye you could most likely run toough games like RDR2, Warzone etc on that comp with pretty decent fps. 

Edited by ceZa
On 4/15/2021 at 1:30 AM, Pat said:

Might want to consider swapping mother boards on the A-frame because by the looks of it your chips and internal processors will burn out way too fast.  Of course that also depends on how many terra-bites are networked through the circuits.  The lack of geods overall compensate the excessive light force though... I've worked at Hewlett Packard for years, so I have a ton of experience when it comes to this sort of thing.

what you think @N33bs @Swip @Cole ??

😂😂😂 You a master chef aswell while you're at it?

• 2 weeks later...