My first youtube vid! :D

lntoxicating

Shut Up Kid

LMFAO, leave your house kid.

Get good at something other than runescape and maybe we'll talk.

I rock shows, you click pixels... Need I say more?

"your fans" are just people that like your music over the internet. so in a way its pretty much the same thing. you dont rock shows you make songs and put them on some site where you get known by people you have no idea who they are.
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• gfdgfd

• Adam|Note

• lntoxicating

Top Posters In This Topic

lntoxicating

"your fans" are just people that like your music over the internet. so in a way its pretty much the same thing. you dont rock shows you make songs and put them on some site where you get known by people you have no idea who they are.

Time to son you in the worst possible way... First, I do rock shows. For you to say that I don't without knowing me AT ALL is more than funny. I've rocked 4 shows already and have 4 lined up for this summer. (I never said 4 is a LOT, but shows are shows.)

I'm known in my area and, I dare say, looked up to as far as talent goes.

Now, for your argument about the internet.. I believe Joe budden said it best, "The internet is people too. You think these guys is robots??" You think artists personally meet all their fans?? ARE YOU CRAZY? What does it matter if a song is heard on a CD or on the internet? They're both accomplishing the same thing; Getting your music heard. 99% of media is downloaded these days.. So you're telling me the music industry really doesn't have any REAL artists, because most of their sales and listeners come from the internet? Terrible logic, kid.

So no, I probably won't ever meet 90% of my fanbase. Then again, ask any artist if they know ANY of their fans personally..

Now, kindly hop off my nutsack. They need room to breath without fanboys.

Time to son you in the worst possible way... First, I do rock shows. For you to say that I don't without knowing me AT ALL is more than funny. I've rocked 4 shows already and have 4 lined up for this summer. (I never said 4 is a LOT, but shows are shows.)

I'm known in my area and, I dare say, looked up to as far as talent goes.

Now, for your argument about the internet.. I believe Joe budden said it best, "The internet is people too. You think these guys is robots??" You think artists personally meet all their fans?? ARE YOU CRAZY? What does it matter if a song is heard on a CD or on the internet? They're both accomplishing the same thing; Getting your music heard. 99% of media is downloaded these days.. So you're telling me the music industry really doesn't have any REAL artists, because most of their sales and listeners come from the internet? Terrible logic, kid.

So no, I probably won't ever meet 90% of my fanbase. Then again, ask any artist if they know ANY of their fans personally..

Now, kindly hop off my nutsack. They need room to breath without fanboys.

This ^^^^^^

I don't get why everyone is ripping into him for no reason? jump on the fucking bandwagon more? You're all just saying shit to him because the first person did and the rest carried it on, stop being fucking puppets seeking approval, his music is good, who the fuck cares what skin colour he is, eminem is white and he's one of the most famous rappers in the world.

lntoxicating

how much did you paid for that mic? looks pro lol

ROFL@ your avatar.. greatness. I paid $400 for the mic in the video.

And thanks pur3, madly and whoever else enjoyed it. :D

Honestly everybody hop on off of his dick and go jump off of a bridge. You obviously find yourselves jealous and insecure that the guy actually has talent, and tbh trolling the guy is making you all look like complete faggots to a heavy degree (But hey, half of you already established that title a while ago). Shut the fuck up and get the fuck out if you don't like it. Plain and simple.

Honestly everybody hop on off of his dick and go jump off of a bridge. You obviously find yourselves jealous and insecure that the guy actually has talent, and tbh trolling the guy is making you all look like complete faggots to a heavy degree (But hey, half of you already established that title a while ago). Shut the fuck up and get the fuck out if you don't like it. Plain and simple.

Calm down

I like it man, sounds good and i don't even know why these idiots are hating.

P.s. Tj_2_Inches you're a fucking idiot I swear. Do you suffer from down syndrome or something? Coz seriously i have never seen bigger idiot on these forums other than you.

P.s. Tj_2_Inches you're a fucking idiot I swear. Do you suffer from down syndrome or something? Coz seriously i have never seen bigger idiot on these forums other than you.

Mission accoplished  :ph43r:

Guest Emote|Muse

Thank you for laying the well needed smackdown

Mission accoplished   :ph43r:

Accomplished what, exactly? You're not trolling, fuck, I doubt you even know what that means.

I really don't know what the fuck is wrong with you, you're like 5 years late on everything internet related, I mean jesus you're still getting a kick out of unfunny pictures that  frequent your avatar and sig. "You squeeze through the hole." Seriously, how fucking old are you again?

He posted a video, try critiquing or complimenting him instead of making yourself look like a total dipshit.

Thank you for laying the well needed smackdown

Mission accoplished   :ph43r:

Accomplished what, exactly? You're not trolling, fuck, I doubt you even know what that means.

I really don't know what the fuck is wrong with you, you're like 5 years late on everything internet related, I mean jesus you're still getting a kick out of unfunny pictures that  frequent your avatar and sig. "You squeeze through the hole." Seriously, how fucking old are you again?

He posted a video, try critiquing or complimenting him instead of making yourself look like a total dipshit.

Never said his spit was shit :o

Actually quite good :p

he just came off as a wangster to me is all.

oh and I am extremely immature its in my nature :o

and theres nothing wrong with a little sexual humor every once in a while :nice:

whoever supports tj 12 inches is honestly a retarded new fag 10 year old.. god dammit.

On topic: It was a good song, like i said before, and dont listen to these haters, youre always gonna have haters with everything you do no matter what.

No. Just no.

whoever supports tj 12 inches is honestly a retarded new fag 10 year old.. god dammit.

On topic: It was a good song, like i said before, and dont listen to these haters, youre always gonna have haters with everything you do no matter what.

<< 18

<< Not Retarded

<< Not a complete new fag  :nice:

Everyone seems to overreact to TJ whenever he says something, and yet when one of the 13 year olds on here tries to troll it gets overlooked ¬.¬ Not taking TJ's side cause i like both TJ and lntoxicating, but still, stop with the hating one another.

<< 18

<< Not Retarded

<< Not a complete new fag  :nice:

Everyone seems to overreact to TJ whenever he says something, and yet when one of the 13 year olds on here tries to troll it gets overlooked ¬.¬ Not taking TJ's side cause i like both TJ and lntoxicating, but still, stop with the hating one another.

bro hes like 19 and acts like a 10 year old... i understand, i dont hate on him, but it pisses me off when he tries to flame people with his immaturity

<< 18

<< Not Retarded

<< Not a complete new fag  :nice:

bro hes like 19 and acts like a 10 year old... i understand, i dont hate on him, but it pisses me off when he tries to flame people with his immaturity

Im turnin 19 on may  :wow:

And i rarely hate on ppl anymore tbh :o

also i really don't see:

"white gansters always give me a good lol"

as hating, i was mearly making a statment  :rolleyes:

Not normally my kind of thing but from what I can tell you've got talent :)

I've written a couple of raps in the past (me and my mates occasionally rap battle for a laugh, as i'm from england it's more grime than this kinda stuff though) and it's good to see someone who can actually write some lyrics that aren't rediculous.

So yeah, thumbs up from me, keep doing what you're doing.

Like I said on your other topic with this song. I found it awesome, even though I'm really not into this type of music.

Thumbs up.  :nice:

Daniel covered everything needed to say to all those homosexual negro's who are just jealous of someone's talent.

Like I said on your other topic with this song. I found it awesome, even though I'm really not into this type of music.

Thumbs up.  :nice:

Daniel covered everything needed to say to all those homosexual negro's who are just jealous of someone's talent.

I liked it -.-