Unbanned or not? My old 99 str pure.

Steroids

Ok well since we got a chance to re-apeal for our old acc's that had been perm'd thought i'd giv it a go with my old pure.

Apparently as you will see by the pics it is not banned with any black marks at all now? Hmm.

However When I try to log on or anything still sais its been disabled and is not on the highscores. Any help?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Give it a few hours and try again, theres no reason why it should be working now lol. :ph43r:

I'v given it 24 lol :)

Give it a few hours and try again, theres no reason why it should be working now lol. :ph43r:

O lol, idk then. Make a topic RS forums.  :huh:

O lol, idk then. Make a topic RS forums.  :huh:

They dont do shit.  :angry:

runescape'd

Don't even try to be Ultra.  Only Ultra can Ultra.

Idk.  Try hanging out in a mod's cc or something and asking a mod when they come what happened.

Down Nh Noobs

Yeah, Jagex is unbanning shet loada people now.  If it's 1 year old from ban date then you just appeal and make an excuse and ta da~ unbanned.  One famous pker Elvemage is unbanned couple days/weeks ago.  Imagine if durial666 appealed he MIGHT get unbanned since he didn't hijack anything he just bug abused which was jagex's fault for being careless.  I forget few other famous/rich ppl from scamming, etc, damn if they get unbanned their items gunna be worth Mills.

my acc just got locked, shit sucks man, go to the runescape account review thrad and put your username in there, they will review ur acc n see what they will do with it :victory: best of luck

1the0wner1

nice and thank you cuz now i know for sure jagex doesent even read the appeals cuz they sent me the same denie message that you got

How long the account been banned for? If its 1 year+ then it should be unban. I'm not 100% sure but I was reading the article with them unmuting/unbanning accounts. They said after 12 months so yeah..once again not 100% sure.

Best of luck

How long the account been banned for? If its 1 year+ then it should be unban. I'm not 100% sure but I was reading the article with them unmuting/unbanning accounts. They said after 12 months so yeah..once again not 100% sure.

Best of luck

Yeh mate nearly been perm'd for 2 years.

give it 24 hours and are u f r o g mite old owner or sumden? forgot how the rsn goes

I have given it 5 days, and no im just his close mate, he quit.