Erik
Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

I need friends...there is a prize...

Poison Puree

1. How long have you been playing RS...  (15 years)

2. How long have you been clanning...   (13 years)

3. Any UK based follow footy...?  (Been to Southampton loads of time haha. Lived in Bournemouth for 4 years though, but don't really follow football)

4. 173

1. Around 15 yrs in total                                                           2. 5+ years.                                                                  3. Man Utd                                                                    4. 256

Edited by ceZa

1. How long have you been playing RS. 16 years

2. How long have you been clanning...  10+ years

3. Any UK based follow footy...?  Denmark

4. - Most importantly, im thinking of a number between 1-500, closest to it wins 50m...you have till 22/01/2021....GO! = 3  

1. started 2005

2. Started 2011

3.  Aussie mate

4. 323

also, let me know if you have any questions in cc, ill be happy to help, im usually in there 

Edited by Turmd

hey man cool topic loking forward to geting to know ya... message me on disc for anything.

1. How long have you been playing RS...  (14 years)

2. How long have you been clanning...   (2 years)

3. Any UK based follow footy...?  (Arsenal baby.... born and raised by the invincibles.... still love the club to this day)

4. - Most importantly, im thinking of a number between 1-500, closest to it wins 50m...you have till 22/01/2021....GO! 333 🙂

1. How long have you been playing RS... maybe 03 04 ish?

2. How long have you been clanning... 2 years back around 09-11 and few months just recently

3. Any UK based follow footy...?  no 

4. Most importantly, im thinking of a number between 1-500, closest to it wins 50m...you have till 22/01/2021....GO!  17

I am also new here feel free to add me 'rune 0 hero' if you'd like i am looking to get to know some people as well cheers

1. How long have you been playing RS...  (since start of 05 but took 2011 or 2012-2020 off)

2. How long have you been clanning...   most of the time I was playing however I never tried pure clanning

3. Any UK based follow footy...?  (Southampton through and through) im est based in NY.

4. - Most importantly, im thinking of a number between 1-500, closest to it wins 50m...you have till 22/01/2021....GO!  120