[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Project was rising, but I kept this BEAST

S33

Many of you know I got in an accident that resulted in an accident with my 02 EP3. 
z97A4f1.png

But I kept a secret of my backup project that I am going to completely about to bless.
I've completely sanded down and prepped this car for paint, and primed it. 
It still needs a lot of wet sand to be 100% ready for paint, but this is my current progress:
The imgur does it no justice it looks absolutely horrible in this showcase, but further updates will be shown.
https://imgur.com/a/gA8MZca
integra100.jpg
whip2.png

whip4.png
It is time to bless ole reliable that hurt so many feelings, and made me so much money killing every single cam that wanted to race for money........... I don't care about their heart or money and every bit of money this car has won will receive its worth. Tear jerking moment but successful at the same time you only race once and there is only one winner. Further post will be posted about the restoration of my 95 Integra!

Edited by S33
Just now, Dylan (Rd) said:

Damn man. Didn't know about the accident. Glad you're doing okay!

Thank you so much, doing better than ever. As a driver of fast cars, I'll simply speak for all of us in the car community. If you didn't die driving in that accident you weren't driving fast enough. ❤️

3 minutes ago, S33 said:

Thank you so much, doing better than ever. As a driver of fast cars, I'll simply speak for all of us in the car community. If you didn't die driving in that accident you weren't driving fast enough. ❤️

Haha true! Could have been worse for sure but now you have a story!

1 hour ago, Alcohol said:

That ep 3 though...was looking to buy one before i got my gti

Yikes I was between a base model rsx, ep3 or type S. I may set this ep3 to rest for now, but keep it for another day. As I did with my Integra that deserves to be back to life.

1 hour ago, Turmd said:

is that a dc2 type r?

I wish, it's a Dc4, I ran it with a stock LS, then swapped it for a B20b when the LS motor went. Head went on the B20 so I'm in the market for a gsr/type R head to put on the b20 bottom end. 

4 hours ago, S33 said:

I wish, it's a Dc4, I ran it with a stock LS, then swapped it for a B20b when the LS motor went. Head went on the B20 so I'm in the market for a gsr/type R head to put on the b20 bottom end. 

RB25 SWAP IT 

4 hours ago, S33 said:

bd6c5b6e04be4804d4891eb2e5386f2c.png