PvP in Runescape is Broken and Jagex refuses to fix it

Tony

10 hours ago, Jack said:

Bring back the old days of edge pking, d scim to dds whilst in monk robes, the simplistic yet most enjoyable days...

good ole golden days.. my homie always said he wish they came out with a side server 1 world only (have fresh start being like a DMM world, not too many people would play) as "golden age" server..a world that doesn't have any updates thats set way way way back in day maybe last update being dt? gauntlet days!..I know they would never push that far so I guess even last update being RFD

he always says thats the one and only way hes coming back to playin rs lmao

just watched the vid..I'll say this over n over again man do i hate utoobers!!!! stupid cunt crying about not having his bounty hunter all these pussys do is ruin everything by cunting there mouths of mad methods most people don't even know about it till they come out wit there stupid ass vids ratting everything out this has been around for years now all his vid does is make everyone do it..brainless fucks..atleast his vid was about fixing an update he doesn't like so I guess I can't hate on him it's the people making the vids trying to make profits off of methods to get utoob fame