Foe Clan Structure Final Ownage Elite Presents Foe Quick Links
[ Founder ] Bonesaw Pk, Ilx Ace Ilx [ Leader ] Danny
[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

What are real stories that you cannot believe happen?

`SZN

I’m up, high as fuck and recently I’ve been on Reddit and came across some crazy ass plane crash I couldn’t believe happen back in 1987. 

David Burke, a man who was a employee of a airline company Pacific Southwest Airlines at the time has got fired for stealing cash from the bar on the plane. They fired him and he wanted revenge. 

After meeting with Ray Thomson, his manager, in an unsuccessful attempt to be reinstated, Burke purchased a ticket on PSA Flight 1771, a daily flight from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) to San Francisco International Airport(SFO). Thomson was a passenger on the flight, which he regularly took for his daily commute from his workplace at LAX to his home in the San Francisco Bay Area.[8] Flight 1771 departed from LAX at 15:31 PST, scheduled to arrive in San Francisco at 16:43.[9]

Using USAir employee credentials that he had not yet surrendered, Burke, armed with a Smith & Wesson Model 29 .44 Magnum revolver that he had borrowed from a coworker, was able to bypass the normal passenger security checkpoint at LAX since his credentials had not been revoked.

Once on the plane Burke wrote a note on a airplane sickness bag that said, “Hi Ray. I think it's sort of ironical that we end up like this. I asked for some leniency for my family. Remember? Well, I got none and you'll get none.”

Theory goes he dropped the note off on his managers lap as while heading to the on board flight bathroom once they got high up.

Burke had came out the bathroom with the gun, shot his manager dead. From there he made his way to the cockpit and shooting employees as on his way.

Some of the stuff he did during the hijacking was out of a movie. A flight attendant burst into the cockpit after he had begun firing, saying they had a problem. When one of the pilots asked what it was, she was shot by Burke and killed, and then Burke replied saying, "I'm the problem", and proceeded to shoot and kill both pilots in the cockpit and steer the plane into a nose dive at too 770mph (the speed of fighter jets) where it inevitably crashed.

All 43 passengers and crew aboard the plane died, five of whom, including the two pilots, were presumably shot dead before the plane crashed.

Edited by `SZN