Erik
Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

Good specs?

Alcohol

So iv been looking around for a while now for a new laptop and after some research i found this one that i actually like and it looks decent for the price( i think)

Then again i know fuck all about pcs or in general about it so what do you guys think about the specs or do you have any experience with it? Its a acer nitro 5 for 800€

Its mainly gonna be used for osrs,watching series/twitch

Screenshot_20200816-213133_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200816-213151_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200816-213212_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200816-213240_Chrome.jpg

6 minutes ago, Obese said:

It's plenty enough for what you're wanting to do. It's in a weird spot though where it's shit for gaming but it's too good for what you're wanting to do with it.

You think i can get a better deal for that price? 

Yes. Expecially if you're only after something for the things mentioned. You could cut a couple hundred quid off and still get the same performance for the things you listed.

You can find one that is way cheaper if you play on only playing osrs on it.  That price is kinda a rip off for the specs that is has but at the same time most 'gaming' laptops are.

I have the same specs on my new laptop and works like a charm. i5-9300h 8gbram, nvidia gtx1050. 

The only difference is that i have 256ssd & i got it for 700€. It's more than enough for playing rs. 
Can clarify more if u need information on how other games run since I basically have the same laptop.

2 hours ago, Penguin said:

I have the same specs on my new laptop and works like a charm. i5-9300h 8gbram, nvidia gtx1050. 

The only difference is that i have 256ssd & i got it for 700€. It's more than enough for playing rs. 
Can clarify more if u need information on how other games run since I basically have the same laptop.

Yea that would be great and can you also tell me what laptop you have?

You planning on moving it around or mostly having it in a static spot? I personally loathed dragging a 17 inch laptop with me, so take that into account

Specs will be sufficient for browsing/twitch/YT/RS

2 hours ago, Paul said:

You planning on moving it around or mostly having it in a static spot? I personally loathed dragging a 17 inch laptop with me, so take that into account

Specs will be sufficient for browsing/twitch/YT/RS

Will stay in 1 spot or sometimes i move it around my apartment but idm

On 8/16/2020 at 2:47 PM, Obese said:

It's plenty enough for what you're wanting to do. It's in a weird spot though where it's shit for gaming but it's too good for what you're wanting to do with it.