[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

first banner

malo

Background spams too hard to see and text too light add more colour too eagle, text, and make spams more clear as to what they are and it would look sickĀ 

4 hours ago, Tribey0 said:

Background spams too hard to see and text too light add more colour too eagle, text, and make spams more clear as to what they are and it would look sickĀ 

was first gfx bro, i had no idea what i was doing and somehow managed to turn it into this

Ā 

2 hours ago, zl8l said:

cool stuff i like it

Ā 

pm me if u ever want some tips am oldschool gfx artist (made everything below vvvvv)

would love some bro, your gfx is dope

1 hour ago, malo said:

was first gfx bro, i had no idea what i was doing and somehow managed to turn it into this

Ā 

would love some bro, your gfx is dope

Nah I know bro I'm just giving you some constructive criticism which is in my opinion the best, it's still 100 times better than anything id be able to doĀ 

2 hours ago, Tribey0 said:

Nah I know bro I'm just giving you some constructive criticism which is in my opinion the best, it's still 100 times better than anything id be able to doĀ 

appreciate it homie