LOL IM DYING

Nipzey

Chilling late night watching Vancouver 07s stream relaxing in bed an saw a lvl 92 pure pking with a dcb at venenatis... I decide to roll out of bed an quickly log on to find this walking lick. We quickly blended in with the rest of the team, an decided to spec him an smite him out together. LOLOLOL the rest is history thanks @Belgian for coming with an joining, couldn't have done it without you!

pr3ehfe.png?1

7 hours ago, Utc said:

easy xd

lolololol we had to do it ❤️  lol wish those guys had the craws skulled though 😞

8 hours ago, NiK0 said:

U get up from bed for 2.6m? LOOL

I see you lol, there was 2 craws also skulled but by the time I logged in they banked an lost their skulls. But if getting out of your bed is a problem, I feel bad for u honestly.... lazy af

Edited by Nipzey
50 minutes ago, Nipzey said:

I see you lol, there was 2 craws also skulled but by the time I logged in they banked an lost their skulls. But if getting out of your bed is a problem, I feel bad for u honestly.... lazy af

Nice