[ Founder ] Bonesaw Pk, Ilx Ace Ilx [ Leader ] Funky
Parviz
[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

I got a hug and kiss of the girl i like!!

b a m b iii

b a m b iii

So i was sitting down and she sat next to me at lunch, we were like talking for about 40 minutes and then she asked about what she sould so with some problems she had, so i talked her through and at the end of it she hugged me and kissed meĀ  :embarrased: :wub:

watcha think? i am 13

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Acclaimed|Jordan

• gfdgfd

• Jim

• b a m b iii

watch me tb

i get a blowjob and some ass from the girl i like. woop de doo

she just put u in the friends zone fyi lololol

bad lies.. except the friend zone thing.
Acclaimed|Jordan

bambii. I am going to give you the best advice someone has ever given you in regards to your situation. DO NOT KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING. If you like the girl you need to show her different sides of you. You cannot just be that guy that she tells all her problems to because you will end up locked in the friend zone and she will never fuck you because she sees you as her brother. You need to up ur game and ask her out somewhere.

bambii. I am going to give you the best advice someone has ever given you in regards to your situation. DO NOT KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING. If you like the girl you need to show her different sides of you. You cannot just be that guy that she tells all her problems to because you will end up locked in the friend zone and she will never fuck you because she sees you as her brother. You need to up ur game and ask her out somewhere.

He's 13, i honestly don't think fucking her is the first thing on his mind, his first intention is probably to be able to hold her hand.
watch me tb

Wow i miss the times were a hug was still important. After a few drinks even sex doesnt mean anything anymore.

you obviously never had sex before..
lntoxicating

Wow i miss the times were a hug was still important. After a few drinks even sex doesnt mean anything anymore.

you obviously never had sex before..
Idk, man.. I could see where you're coming from but I'm honestly the same way most times (unless I'm in a relationship) but I've been in a couple situations where sex was just something convenient at the time.