pkn was ftw pvp video number 1 ~unbeatable

pkn was ftw

First of all stop spamming your video post. Secondly the video became very very boring through waiting to see some variation. Pretty much all the same location and exact same weapons. You had what 3 clips ranging? Which weren't even very good honestly. Get higher stats before you make another pk vid. This is the first video I was truly disappointed to see a hammer in. Every other one was brilliant KO's with 40-50 damage being delt from the hammer alone. Your vid your hammer maxed what like 38? Try to find someone else to edit as well, it was very dull in that aspect.

Overall 3/10.

Marc|Criti

First of all stop spamming your video post. Secondly the video became very very boring through waiting to see some variation. Pretty much all the same location and exact same weapons. You had what 3 clips ranging? Which weren't even very good honestly. Get higher stats before you make another pk vid. This is the first video I was truly disappointed to see a hammer in. Every other one was brilliant KO's with 40-50 damage being delt from the hammer alone. Your vid your hammer maxed what like 38? Try to find someone else to edit as well, it was very dull in that aspect.

Overall 3/10.

ouch that hurt

he has a point tho

pkn was ftw

Overall 3/10.

for one they are hitting 40-50 cause they are higher strength makes sense right? lol and thank you for your constructive criticism least wasnt flamein criticism

pkn was ftw

Overall 3/10.

ouch that hurt

he has a point tho

no he has a point and he is being nice telling i like to see that.

Mark(Lileh)

I thought each clip was kind of similar.

Knifes/darts -> Dark Bow OR

Brine saber/leaf bladed -> Corrupt hammer/maul combo.

Not being ingnorant just telling it how I see it. Although I enjoyed the music! 7/10 for me.

~Lileh

pkn was ftw

I thought each clip was kind of similar.

Knifes/darts -> Dark Bow OR

Brine saber/leaf bladed -> Corrupt hammer/maul combo.

Not being ingnorant just telling it how I see it. Although I enjoyed the music! 7/10 for me.

~Lileh

cant really do much with 50 att bro lol.

and i got mage up so ill hybrid next vid and mix it up