don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

What age was the first time you..

exHustler

You smoke or drank,

I drank when i was about 13, and first hit of a bowl was when i was like 14.

Never smoked a cigerette yet though. ; :nice:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 9i

• Eric

• gfdgfd

• exHustler

Top Posters In This Topic

watch me tb

when i was 2 i ate a cigarete butt..

when i was 12 was first time i tryed a cig for real.

was 8 first time i tryed beer. 14 before i actually got drunk.

13 i tryed moonshine, my grandpa makes it.

was 14 first time i smoked weed.

First time I got drunk was shortly after my 16th birthday.

Had a cigar for the first time (while drunk) on new years; way too overrated though, will probably never have one again lol

As for weed, fuck that shit lol

VLS Drop Plz

Never EVER smoked

As for drinking, I guess when I was 11 or so I had my first alchoholic beverage, though going back further, I'd most likely have had one before.

lntoxicating

It's funny, I'm almost 22 now and I dont really drink at all. Like literally once or twice a year.. but when I was a teen I was basically an alchoholic. Hah, how times change..

smoked cigarettes when i was a kid cos i wanted to be cool with my older cousin. stopped when i was 10-12 i dont remember. been smoking weed since i was about 12. Stopped a few times, dont do it as much as i used to but I love the high of good bud. I'd rather be high than drunk any day of the week.

Im only 15 but by god im enjoyin my life =]

First time i tried cigs me and a mate robbed his mums roll ups L and smoked them mum caught me and said u wanna smoke and shoved her packet of 20 in my face made me smoke em i got to the 2nd one and was coughing and almost spewing i was young i think like 7ish

I started drinking properly with mates every friday on park at 12/13 and i still drink but not on park L we have house parties all time now, but jeez i have been in sum states from getting that fucked ive been sick over 10 times worst i ever was, was when i was at a footy party at a pub and i had 4 pints b4 i came out then i asked mum to get me sum sc but she got voddy instead i drank like 500ml then had another 4 pints then the vodka kiked in and i was outside the pub for 3 hours spewing in -5 and like 30mph gusts was awfull. ive also been that smashed i was outside a take away spewing and dads mate saw me and took me home L. Funny thing is i always say the next morning im never drinking again but come next friday im back on it =p

First time i truied weed i was 13-14 on sum cricket sheds drinking my carling on a friday nite and 2 of my mates had weed so i had a few burn and from 13-15 i smoked it like once a moonth i never chipped in with mates for it always got it given. But in the past 6 week me and mates have smoked it every week.

Hope you enjoyed my real life stories.

Been in football accademies since I was 9 so knew wouldn't be wise to try smoking. Was the right choice.

Only drink on occasions for the same reason.. Though im at a higher level.

Tom (Rendition)

Have always had bits of wine at big family occasions since I was like 8, first got drunk 15.

Never tryed a fag, first did weed when I was 16.