[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

'0 population worlds' - Runelite's entity hider plugin

Chip Dump

Just a real quick post for those not aware of Runelite's Entity Hider plugin and those who haven't considered how widely it can be used. It's pretty broken.

It can be used to remove other players from your right click and left click options - once they're hidden you can't select or use items or spells on them.

Here I'm using it to remove other players' characters and click options. It means I can just click a bar onto the anvil, even if there are other players in view, and do the same when I unnote bars at the bank.  It basically allows you to play in an essentially empty world for a ton of content that doesn't involve interactions with world scenery (doors/killing NPCs, etc.). Also works if there are anti-bot NPCs around mechanical tasks.

Basically, the plugin doesn't just remove players/NPCs from view, it removes them from actually being there in game. It has limitless potential if you have a play around.

VtAVTq8.png

Hide players = hide other players' characters, and all interactions related to their character. 

Hide local player = hides own character (useful for NH bridding/LMS). 

Hide NPC = hides non-player characters.

Use all three, as I am currently, and you essentially have a world to yourself.

I don't bot, but removing these can essentially remove the randomness associated with people being at banks or NPCs blocking items. But don't bot, chaps!

Edited by Chip Dump
1 hour ago, NiK0 said:

Real quick post ??

Took 17 minutes to read and need to read again 

Keep studying English, Niko - you'll get it one day 😉

• 2 months later...