Top Posters In This Topic

• Jef|Ohh

• `Stef

• MMDirty

• I Get Evil

Top Posters In This Topic

rofl

why hate on us with all the "mm is gay and pink and faggot and shit" sigs

i love foe  <3 think you're good competition and we keep each other up on our toes.

then out of nowhere some newfag fanboy shows up with a lame anti mm sig not even knowing our history.

just makes me sad  :unsure2:

A certain Foe admin made these stupid sigs, which were quickly rejected by most of Foe due to the immaturity etc. lol

It's meant to be funny, don't take it offensively.

Lucky hit, unlucky tard.

I've been playing with and vs MM since the good days of world 20 f2p pking when we were all around 50 combat.  You mentioned B R A V 3 S possibly being the first 99 mage pure because the charge glitch, maybe in MM but definatly not period because that glitch was being used by allot of people including myself. Back in the day there was higher lv pures even higher than mahatma because when classic reverted to RS as most of you know it old school 3 hit r2h pures were 90+ str.

But sick clip dude, that kid thought he was the shit and got shit on xD

rofl

i love foe  <3 think you're good competition and we keep each other up on our toes.

then out of nowhere some newfag fanboy shows up with a lame anti mm sig not even knowing our history.

Welcome to RS '10 tbh :sleep:

rofl

you aren't competition for foe, you get fucking smacked by everyone whose decent.  dp destroyed you in p2p minis and out @ trips with your massers.

I've been playing with and vs MM since the good days of world 20 f2p pking when we were all around 50 combat.  You mentioned B R A V 3 S possibly being the first 99 mage pure because the charge glitch, maybe in MM but definatly not period because that glitch was being used by allot of people including myself. Back in the day there was higher lv pures even higher than mahatma because when classic reverted to RS as most of you know it old school 3 hit r2h pures were 90+ str.

But sick clip dude, that kid thought he was the shit and got shit on xD

bug was found by tainted ones right before i joined lollll

Bows 0n Fire

#5.... not :p  Haters gonna hate man.

Good job, overconfident fail is overconfident.  He probably has a lot of cash to spare though.  :\  #1 example of what's wrong with RS loot system today :)

#5.... not :p  Haters gonna hate man.

Good job, overconfident fail is overconfident.  He probably has a lot of cash to spare though.  :\  #1 example of what's wrong with RS loot system today :)

i remember pking with you or your twin when i was a lv 60 noob. anyway +1 i guess

lol breh, nice ownage with the d bolts. i got a lucky double d bolt spec the other day on the start and koed in 2 hits, but the kid only lost 150k ^_^