[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

The Last Dance Discussion

neptune

Documentary has been excellent so far, unfortunately have to wait until they get released on Netflix on Mondays to watch it here.

• 2 weeks later...
h4rd to find
On 4/28/2020 at 9:41 AM, Fake Smile said:

is it any good? need to watch it

dafuq is that question brother ? you MUST WATCH IT! grab beer chips sit and relax the MJ show

Rihana Pm Me

Jordan the GOAT but he looks like shit atm lmao. Eyes all yellow. All that boozing done caught up. He’s going out swinging tho, slamming that tequila in every interview. 

Seen the first three episodes last Saturday. Never really watched basketbal. neither did I know anything about MJ apart from the name. Even though, it's pretty addicting to watch and interesting how much he lives for the sport. 

On 5/25/2020 at 5:11 AM, Harrie said:

Seen the first three episodes last Saturday. Never really watched basketbal. neither did I know anything about MJ apart from the name. Even though, it's pretty addicting to watch and interesting how much he lives for the sport. 

yeah it is really interestng to see his work ethic. It's kind of a fascinating work ethic to be honest 

• 1 month later...

"There's no I in team, but there's an I in WIN."

good doc, 100% recommend. 

Edited by `Joey

Not into basketball but like most other sports.

Interesting, not because of the basketball but because you get to see into the mind of one of the greatest sportsman ever.

Really enjoyed it.