don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

F2P questions..

Joshieboo

I have a couple of questions I was hoping I could get answered:

1. Where should I level my attack/strength from 1-40? (Would help if you could list the spot/experience/if money is made ect.)

2. After that, where should I train my strength from 40+? (Would help if you could list the spot/experience/if money is made ect.)

3. I have 65 woodcutting and 1 in every other non-combat stat, would cutting yews in f2p be the quickest way to make coins for me? If not, what should I do?

Thanks for your time. B)

best money = mine gold ore in crafting guild, use explorers ring as tool of teleing closer to bank and closer to the guild.

or fish raw lobs/swordfish and also use explorer ring.

train at flesh crawlers/monks/barbarians etc. you dont really make money killing monsters in f2p.

best money = mine gold ore in crafting guild, use explorers ring as tool of teleing closer to bank and closer to the guild.

or fish raw lobs/swordfish and also use explorer ring.

train at flesh crawlers/monks/barbarians etc. you dont really make money killing monsters in f2p.

What is this ring you speak of? Where can I find it and how exactly does it work?

Explorer ring 3 - you get from lumbridge achievement diary - you can look that up for yourself :)

Btw gold ore is very good, but if atm you don't want to train mining to 40, just cut yews in the unused locations.

As you're 65 woodcut, you need somewhere where trees will be there for a long time. All yew cutting is very overcrowded in f2p, but you could cut by the place south of melzars maze, and use explorer ring to make life quicker,

Good luck

yews would probably be the best thing for you to do to make some money, it's easily afked and is decent money.

as far as training...do cows in fally until around 30ish attack, then do minotaurs I guess, hate f2p training

3. I have 65 woodcutting and 1 in every other non-combat stat, would cutting yews in f2p be the quickest way to make coins for me? If not, what should I do?

redundant question...

yews.. and if ur p2p make cash there.... not difficult..

I have a couple of questions I was hoping I could get answered:

1. Where should I level my attack/strength from 1-40? (Would help if you could list the spot/experience/if money is made ect.)

2. After that, where should I train my strength from 40+? (Would help if you could list the spot/experience/if money is made ect.)

Thanks for your time. B)

I'll give answers by that you got membership.

1. Do Waterfall quest(, Death Platue and some other quests that gives attack exp could be nice to have done).

From there you should be 39 or 40 attack by quests, and 35 str if I'm right with Waterfall quest done, go rock crabs to get the remaining lvls.

2. I suggest Flesh Crawlers (Stronghold of Security Lvl2 South-East room) if you want to make good cash, at 6x str I made 30 k minimum per trip (collecting herbs) with Tuna as food. I first got 40 - 60 str at rock crabs myself and maybe you also should.

3. If you feel comfortable with woodcutting then do that.

Good luck.

Edit: I made 50 k per trip 67 - 70 strength, thats ~ 900 k not including the 24K fire runes (that sells slow) what is ~ 200 k.

Heres a good way to make money, and get mining and runecrafting xp.

You make air runes, then go straight to the crafting guild and mine and inv of gold. Then tele to fally, bank gold and get out essences and repeat.