Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

~~~ oneman1army second sig ~~~

melee4y0u

[glow=red,2,300]

Hi This is my second FoE signature and my Third FoE gfx

Ihope you like, If you do just ask me and I can make you a sig or an avatar.

[/glow]

Posted Image

severed arow

i dont think your really up to the standards of making other people sigs id try out some tutorials look at the new to photoshop section (even if you dont have photoshop there are some useful tips)

i dont think your really up to the standards of making other people sigs id try out some tutorials look at the new to photoshop section (even if you dont have photoshop there are some useful tips)

I don't think you're in any position to tell people they shouldn't be allowed to make others signatures. That's a very ignorant thought.

As for the signature itself, it's a bit boring and mundane in my opinion. The text effect looks pretty cool in my opinion, however I don't really like the font that was used. As for the graphic itself' once again it's pretty boring, and not much else was done besides adding a C4D with three stocks and a few effects.

Since it seems you're fairly new to graphics work around here, I strongly recommend you read the sticky titled "New To Photoshop?" on the front page of the graphics forum. You'll learn how to do many techniques to make your signatures ergonomically appealing to the public itself :)

As for people's opinions, don't ever let someone tell you you can't do something. If you have any questions whatsoever, please don't hesitate to drop me a PM or respond to the topic; I'm on the forums daily, and I'll be glad to help :nice:

severed arow

I don't think you're in any position to tell people they shouldn't be allowed to make others signatures. That's a very ignorant thought.

As for the signature itself, it's a bit boring and mundane in my opinion. The text effect looks pretty cool in my opinion, however I don't really like the font that was used. As for the graphic itself' once again it's pretty boring, and not much else was done besides adding a C4D with three stocks and a few effects.

Since it seems you're fairly new to graphics work around here, I strongly recommend you read the sticky titled "New To Photoshop?" on the front page of the graphics forum. You'll learn how to do many techniques to make your signatures ergonomically appealing to the public itself :)

As for people's opinions, don't ever let someone tell you you can't do something. If you have any questions whatsoever, please don't hesitate to drop me a PM or respond to the topic; I'm on the forums daily, and I'll be glad to help :nice:

I wasn't meaning to sound like an ass i just dont think i'd want one cause it doesn't seem like as good as other people in the forum that will makes sigs for other people that's all what i ment and i wasn't saying he couldn't do it -.-

And if your gonna say well your nto good either ... i know

oh and already gave the whole new to photoshop section bit :P ;)

I'm guna have to disagree on this one daniel, it doesn't take a pro GFX artist to know this guy can't GFX. lol

I'm guna have to disagree on this one daniel, it doesn't take a pro GFX artist to know this guy can't GFX. lol

Does it mean that he's not allowed to make signatures for other people if they want them though?

Does it mean that he's not allowed to make signatures for other people if they want them though?
c0nn0r instead of making people feel like a downy try to help them cuz your always being a faggot to the new people, this forum is for everyone including the newer members; let them have some fun and atleast give them a chance to become better at GFX'ing. stop being a dick.

c0nn0r instead of making people feel like a downy try to help them cuz your always being a faggot to the new people, this forum is for everyone including the newer members; let them have some fun and atleast give them a chance to become better at GFX'ing. stop being a dick.

Well said. For myself, one of the first things i noticed when i joined these forums was c0nn0rs big ego and lack of respect posting meaningless argues and being a idiot to anybody he doesn't agree with or like.'

OT: Maybe you should try changing the theme from this clan to something else? Don't get me wrong but i'm kind of bored with all these foe signatures around (not that there wouldn't be others, just saying). Those are decent signatures for a beginner and practice makes perfect, read tutorials and try something easy and new. Don't let immature people who i won't mention let you down.

Stop arguing. I know you have different views but mindlessly arguing wont help anything. Why don't you tell him what to improve on before you tell him to not make sigs for people (He needs practice, why not make sigs for people, will give him something to do...). As Daniel said, go to the "New to Photoshop" sticky at the top of the GFX Thread :) Use Deviant Art to get Brushes/get inspired etc, and use PlanetRenders for Renders and Tutorials. Happy GFX-ing :Hi: Gl :)

severed arow

Stop arguing. I know you have different views but mindlessly arguing wont help anything. Why don't you tell him what to improve on before you tell him to not make sigs for people (He needs practice, why not make sigs for people, will give him something to do...). As Daniel said, go to the "New to Photoshop" sticky at the top of the GFX Thread :) Use Deviant Art to get Brushes/get inspired etc, and use PlanetRenders for Renders and Tutorials. Happy GFX-ing :Hi: Gl :)

i didnt tell him he couldnt and i did tell him to go to sticky thread...

All and all there's no "standards" around here to making signatures. If you're used to that sort of mentality from another forum then I strongly recommend you go back there.

severed arow

All and all there's no "standards" around here to making signatures. If you're used to that sort of mentality from another forum then I strongly recommend you go back there.

AGAIN. I wasn't saying there were standers for making sigs... i was saying he wasn't up to the standard that other people who make sigs are at so he probably wont get any requests, at no point did i say he couldn't make them for other people in any form i wasn't taking any attitude to him , as i said before. I was just saying he's not as good as other people who make sigs and then i told him to look at the sticky thread new to photoshop...

/cryingontheinternet

it's not about crying lol but its how you get along with people on the forums. you don't even give the fewnags a chance to become something better than they are at this moment :/

AGAIN. I wasn't saying there were standers for making sigs... i was saying he wasn't up to the standard that other people who make sigs are at so he probably wont get any requests, at no point did i say he couldn't make them for other people in any form i wasn't taking any attitude to him , as i said before. I was just saying he's not as good as other people who make sigs and then i told him to look at the sticky thread new to photoshop...
It wasn't that you said it, you implied it. He offered to make people signatures if they wanted them, and you told him directly that he wasn't good enough to be making people signatures. Do you not find that degrading at all whatsoever? And by the way, I can directly quote you saying "You're not up to the standards", which means that yeah, you're being hypocritical. And who gives a damn if you think he won't get requests? You'd be suprised by the amount of people who might actually stumble across his topics and say "Hey, I like that, could you make one for me?"

And since the bottom of your quote makes you appear as if you're some sort of hot shit that seems to know absolutely everything about the making of signatures, then I once again ask you kindly to leave. You're part of a forum that accepts people who enjoy the thought of being able to Photoshop and get a synopsis on where they went wrong/how they could fix it; they don't come here to see their thread include comments that say "You're not up to the standards to make people signatures." If you want to continue posting here, then I strongly recommend you smarten up and realize that we're probably one of, if not the best GFX source to go to in the game for any clan, and instead of putting down people new to the program, we encourage their work.

I'm sorry melee4y0u but I must lock this, as we've gone severely off topic now. Anything else regarding this topic can be taken into PM please.