Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Some of my graphic work

ANSR

been doing graphic design for quite some years now. prolly as long as ive been playing rs lol. heres some of my work, figured since i posted an intro id show you guys what i do as freelance for a living.

(resizing and adding more work)

trajikcover-3WEB.jpg

PORTFOLIO1.jpg

PORTFOLIO2.jpg

PORTFOLIO4.jpg

PORTFOLIO5.jpg

PORTFOLIO6.jpg

Edited by ANSR
30 minutes ago, ceZa said:

The 4th looks pretty sick, do you take requests? x) 

For monies, yes. And I’m talking actual monies or enough rsgp to make it worth it lol. I usually charge $50-100 for artwork. Just shoot me an offer

9 hours ago, Jesse`` said:

Good shit brother, any tips on how to get started getting into some graphic designing?

Or helpful videos for beginners, etc?

man, really i never watched that many tutorials even as a beginner unless it was just a tutorial on how to use a tool tbh. i was a member of a forum called officialpsds when i first started and they helped guide me to get better as  i kept posting my work. if youre gonna be serious about it find a good forum like this one for design and listen to the advanced designers itll guide you, promise lol.

• 1 month later...
On 9/20/2019 at 11:21 AM, ANSR said:

For monies, yes. And I’m talking actual monies or enough rsgp to make it worth it lol. I usually charge $50-100 for artwork. Just shoot me an offer

What's your discord?