[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

~~~oneman1army first foe avatar~~~

melee4y0u

...So you ripped the main logo of Chelsea's FOE signature, changed it red, added a font, oversaturated it, and added a str and a range symbol.

Did you at least get permission from Chelsea before you did so? :\

Thanks for your comments hwever i did not realise someone else had rights to this also I thought it was a satndard sig, sorry if i ofended you no need to be so harsh....

we on this forum get to do with a couple of rippers a year :/ and ripping is kinda lame so thats why daniel reacted like that i think

I wasn't trying to be harsh, I was letting you know that ripping of any kind is really discouraged amongst the gfx community :p

Bows 0n Fire

I don't see the problem, he just thought the symbol was a stock image.  I don't think he intended to take somebody else's work and show it as entirely his own.

That being said, I like it.  The red theme reminds me a lot of EOP's logo but looks good with FOE logo as well.  Maybe try adding some more unique stuff to it (make a background for it or something) to make it more of your work than the original creator.

That's the thing, it wasn't a stock, it was someone elses graphics work lol. I'm not trying to be a cocksucker, I'm just trying to make sure that he knows what the difference between finding a stock and ripping a piece of a signature out to make it his own :p

i like it and connor u dick xd so mean lol :P

wow, sped i didn't post yet.

preemptive strike, he knew you were gunna destroy this guy.

I like the "Sexy" in the top left o def. U overused the c4d's though and need to stick to more simple thing's, maybe add less colour. hope i helped u matt.

OT: It looks good for a first try :D Much metter than my horrific firsts.