Never Forget

Hope

I was in 4th grade and I remember that shortly after school started, like an hour into the day, we were all told that school was canceled and everyone had to go home early. So the buses came back, my mom was home from work cuz I'm sure she was notified I'd be sent back home early. And the tv was on showing all the footage and pictures and replay after replay of all the different videos, and that's how I found out why we all had to leave early. The Tv was on flicking back and forth to all the news channels for the rest of the day.

Edited by W3`

As a foreigner these happenings usually have a different impact due to the fact it is happening so far away. This however changed it all. I still get shivers when I see the footage of the first plane. The footage of people running in the streets. It is actually insane how it could happen. 

I was sitting in the swimming pool cafeteria while my little brother was getting taught how to swim. I was watching tv when an employee changed channels and it was displayed on tv. 

Rip to all people that died that day.

Respect to all first responders that risked their lifes.

Respect to all search parties and construction builders.

Never forget. ???

Just now, ceZa said:

Yea everything changed after that day bro, not only in the US but many countries in Europe too. 

I went to a disciplinary academy/school during those years, that was american owned, and lol they treated me like it was me who did 9/11 

Was a lil kid and chilling in the living room when pretty much all tv channels suddenly started showing the footage.

I didn't really get it at the time but my parents' reaction was so intense I'll never forget that