[T]7emon [A]rrow The Beast - Update Video Must See

t7emon_arrow

t7emon_arrow

Soon guys after I level to over nine thousand defence.

Glad to say the foe troll unit / bandwagoners /herd of sheep following silly people in the house :D

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zany

• Ultra

• t7emon_arrow

• Adam|Note

t7emon_arrow

nice vid sadly got locked :(

Dw still open just immature people being themselves :o did you see what they did to youtube? looks like jagex has taken over youtube too lol.

t7emon_arrow

ur not 99 pray wtf@@@@

difference between 95 and 99 hp is a few hp u can heal

same with prayer@@

u need 99 prayer '-'

You mad :o we need to pk soon lol im justing make cash atm will be done soon :)

You're avoiding my questions so much.

Maaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

t7emon_arrow

You're avoiding my questions so much.

Maaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Lol can you please stop spamming my thread o.o

t7emon_arrow

Nah +1's.

Anyways... why are you in a pure clan?

Lol fair enough i'll indulge your flame bait and tell you a story :)

Basically I got tired of 1 defence pking it was getting preety repetitive after 3-4 years of video making and I was preparing to get 20 defence to spice up the game a bit e.g. access to slayer helms statius increased max hits etc.

Then turmoil came out and I spent a bit of time researching what the minimum defence level was possible if you got turmoil and rune gloves. It happened to be 30 defence so I decided it was more worth it to get access to statius etc as well as have turmoil in my pocket, rather than just get 20defence and access to statius alone.

All in all it was a good decision and the only thing that would have stopped me doing so would have been my clan so I spoke to a couple people etc knowing that the maximum accepted level in clans was 30 (I think that was precedent set in phtp where I trained most of my strength levels etc because the maximum defence level that was allowed in was 30 and it was an event run by pure-community which was quite an influencial site at the time).

The fact that it was a pure house training party basically meant that 30 def was acceptable in the pure world (and it had been seen long before that check out prossy vids on youtube), but it was obviously at the extremes of the accepted spectrum.

As a high council in EOP I ran the p2p side of things in the clan and I was a good / loyal member (having been eop for 4 years etc) when I asked if they would have a problem they said to me that it was my choice to get it and they wouldn't be mad about because it was within the acceptable spectrum (1-30).

So that's basically why im in EOP if you don't think it's acceptable your completely entitled to your opinion. But everybody knows 30 def has been the extreme maximum acceptable defence level in pure clans for a long time before turmoil came out just seems now it's actually got a benefit to it  (in 1v1 pking taking into account the offensivenature of turmoil +31% str vs 15% as a 1 defence pure) people are complaining/spamming more and saying it's killing clans, the only thing killing clans is people's attitudes if you look at ultras defence average topic on pure-warfare you'll see that theres not much difference between most clans defence averages.

Ofcourse 30 defence has been frowned upon because pure clanning is centered around offensive not defenseive (tank based) pking, but now that turmoil has been released and the minimum defence level to complete the quest is 30 I find it is certainly more acceptable as an offensive (pure) styled account than it was pre-turmoil.

That's my take on it dispute my opinion if you want to if you come up with some valid points it might change my perspective. If your going to flame don't bother wasting your time.

Nah +1's.

Anyways... why are you in a pure clan?

Lol fair enough i'll indulge your flame bait and tell you a story :)

Basically I got tired of 1 defence pking it was getting preety repetitive after 3-4 years of video making and I was preparing to get 20 defence to spice up the game a bit e.g. access to slayer helms statius increased max hits etc.

Then turmoil came out and I spent a bit of time researching what the minimum defence level was possible if you got turmoil and rune gloves. It happened to be 30 defence so I decided it was more worth it to get access to statius etc as well as have turmoil in my pocket, rather than just get 20defence and access to statius alone.

All in all it was a good decision and the only thing that would have stopped me doing so would have been my clan so I spoke to a couple people etc knowing that the maximum accepted level in clans was 30 (I think that was precedent set in phtp where I trained most of my strength levels etc because the maximum defence level that was allowed in was 30 and it was an event run by pure-community which was quite an influencial site at the time).

The fact that it was a pure house training party basically meant that 30 def was acceptable in the pure world (and it had been seen long before that check out prossy vids on youtube), but it was obviously at the extremes of the accepted spectrum.

As a high council in EOP I ran the p2p side of things in the clan and I was a good / loyal member (having been eop for 4 years etc) when I asked if they would have a problem they said to me that it was my choice to get it and they wouldn't be mad about because it was within the acceptable spectrum (1-30).

So that's basically why im in EOP if you don't think it's acceptable your completely entitled to your opinion. But everybody knows 30 def has been the extreme maximum acceptable defence level in pure clans for a long time before turmoil came out just seems now it's actually got a benefit to it  (in 1v1 pking taking into account the offensivenature of turmoil +31% str vs 15% as a 1 defence pure) people are complaining/spamming more and saying it's killing clans, the only thing killing clans is people's attitudes if you look at ultras defence average topic on pure-warfare you'll see that theres not much difference between most clans defence averages.

Ofcourse 30 defence has been frowned upon because pure clanning is centered around offensive not defenseive (tank based) pking, but now that turmoil has been released and the minimum defence level to complete the quest is 30 I find it is certainly more acceptable as an offensive (pure) styled account than it was pre-turmoil.

That's my take on it dispute my opinion if you want to if you come up with some valid points it might change my perspective. If your going to flame don't bother wasting your time.

But 30 defence isn't pure.. and you're in a pure clan. So EOP accepts mains?

What you're essentially saying is zerkers should be accepted in the pure world too, because they (just like you) gained defence to help them on the offensive.

t7emon_arrow

What you're essentially saying is zerkers should be accepted in the pure world too, because they (just like you) gained defence to help them on the offensive.

Lol I wasted my time giving you an explanation you didn't read your response made it painfully obvious either that or you can't comprehend what was said in the paragraphs above. Hopefully others will read it and understand my view point.

Lol I wasted my time giving you an explanation you didn't read your response made it painfully obvious either that or you can't comprehend what was said in the paragraphs above. Hopefully others will read it and understand my view point.

I read it.. What you're saying is it's ok for a pure to get defence to help them on the offensive. Going by your logic it means that we should accept zerkers into pure clans as they gained defence to help them on the offensive side of pking.

29 Def maximum.

t7emon_arrow

I read it.. What you're saying is it's ok for a pure to get defence to help them on the offensive. Going by your logic it means that we should accept zerkers into pure clans as they gained defence to help them on the offensive side of pking.

29 Def maximum.

No sir i'm saying 30 def has been around as the maximum in the pure clan world for a long time before turmoil came out please read the 2nd, 3rd and 4th paragraphs again to grasp my point properly, I mean 30 def is pushing the limits imo anything above that shouldn't be considered if you look at the history of pure clanning but that's just my opinion.

30 Def sucks, i had a 30 def account for a year+, got boring eventually and its not a pure -

I could tank full invents in rags

I hope this hasn't turned into a pure warfare topic again o.o fact is you had 30 def with no turmoil trust me it's a big difference i'm sure I would suck in 1v1 without it but then again i'd never have done the quests to get those unwanted def levels if it was not for turmoil. I would have just done nature spirit and gone initiate as explained in my 2nd paragraph on the previous page.

Creamie pies

do prefer wearing torags or veracs helm when u tank range?

veracs pray bonus is nice imo

I try and wear the full penace set to increase my stats and recharge my prayer also while tanking in pvp.
t7emon_arrow

Veracs ofcourse my dear walli too bad for me tho I keep taking it and clicking it in my invent when i pk but it doesn't equip must be a bug i'll ask jagex to fix it.

Veracs ofcourse my dear walli too bad for me tho I keep taking it and clicking it in my invent when i pk but it doesn't equip must be a bug i'll ask jagex to fix it.

i think thats a hint to GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

these are "pure boards", not for mains.

t7emon_arrow

i think thats a hint to GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

these are "pure boards", not for mains.

That's a hint not to read my thread if your gnna get so mad :x thanks for the mad love tho props bro.