• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zany

• Ultra

• t7emon_arrow

• Adam|Note

K1ss0fd34thx

Sorry...

You prayed Melee in the friendly deathmatch with your Berserker Pure friend.

Most of the clips you do not even kill anybody.

When you do end up killing someone, most of the clip is you getting owned, and you get a lucky swing in because he is fairly low on health.

Come on man, could have made a much better video for this achievement.

-K1ss0fd34thx

t7emon_arrow

I really liked it editing and music wise... I'm just not so fond of mains.

Ty I guess lol.

I thought venom or some other tlp kid was.

Emphasis on gs :o

Sorry...

When you do end up killing someone, most of the clip is you getting owned, and you get a lucky swing in because he is fairly low on health.

-K1ss0fd34thx

Err If you didn't read the slide before the pvp clips came in (6:38) I clearly stated that the clips now upcoming were mess around clips / clan pking and also stated I was saving my good clips for video 8 due to the constitution update making me unable to colelct more clips whilst keeping the video consistent.

As for the praying I thought I had my quick prayers set to activate all the leech prayers but I obviously it was set to turmoil + deflect melee, so I turned them off the second I realised honest mistake lol I am an honour pker.

It was an update video of what I have been up to not exclusively a player killing video :x, there were links to previous pk videos on my channel at the end but your gnna have to sit tight for a proper pk video.

GOOD SHIT JD :)

Ty sir.

K1ss0fd34thx

I really liked it editing and music wise... I'm just not so fond of mains.

Ty I guess lol.

I thought venom or some other tlp kid was.

Emphasis on gs :o

Sorry...

-K1ss0fd34thx

Err If you didn't read the slide before the pvp clips came in (6:38) I clearly stated that the clips now upcoming were mess around clips / clan pking and also stated I was saving my good clips for video 8 due to the constitution update making me unable to colelct more clips whilst keeping the video consistent.

As for the praying I thought I had my quick prayers set to activate all the leech prayers but I obviously it was set to turmoil + deflect melee, so I turned them off the second I realised honest mistake lol I am an honour pker.

It was an update video of what I have been up to not exclusively a player killing video :x, there were links to previous pk videos on my channel at the end but your gnna have to sit tight for a proper pk video.

GOOD SHIT JD :)

Ty sir.

Fair enough, my bad. Nonetheless, nice account.

See you around.

-K1ss0fd34thx

t7emon_arrow

Yeh, he's 99 attack, enough for a godsword.

Yes a 'Max' turmoil Pure i'm not sure what date he got turmoil but I got it late december just because I released the video now doesn't mean I got it yesterday :x. If you wan't we can discuss the correct terminology in pm but I don't want to argue plx.

Fair enough, my bad. Nonetheless, nice account.

See you around.

-K1ss0fd34thx

Thanks mate :)

t7emon_arrow

niec 100cb pkin sucks tho, it used to be good in old days but not anymore

Agreed I seen you get nh'd but people in edge back in the day lol but ima try my best.

Eddie (jun0) you've made your point so stop. He's a good guy and has done nothing to you, if you dislike the fact that he has 30 def, then stop looking at the topic. See you on the scape T7.

Good job, T7emon, I really liked the video and I don't really give a shit about other people complaining, that you're not a pure, bla-bla, in my eyes, you are still a pure, you own and the video was awesome!

You obviously never played RSC. The definition of 'pure' in classic is higher hp than combat. Defence played no roll in the name, at all. Infact, magic played a huge roll. If you had magic, you were not pure.

1, i DID play rsc, and you are a retard.

2, your wrong, you dont know shit, and your so stupid i dont even need to explain. (obvious)

3, the combat system was completely different and cannot be compared to our current one, and it is also completely irrelevant.

And who are you to say some one is not pure?

rofl

If you'd like to argue semantics,

i dont. what makes you think id like to?

at the very heart of the word 'pure', it means only having one high combat stat.

who cares about the very heart of the word? we are playing runescape. not writing a lexicon.

Therefore, by your argument, hybrids are not pures.

what argument? and can i please bring my imaginary friend into this? because i need his help to keep myself from raging at ur stupidity.

It doesn't matter what your thoughts on the subject are,

but YOUR thoughts matters? LOL

your definition of -20 defence as a pure is becoming increasingly irrelevant as new and better bonuses for defensive players enter the game.

so new items with defence reqs changes the definition of a pure? idk why im quoting you, your probably so dum that explaining how wrong you are would be a waste of time as you wouldnt understand.

And anyone who can afford the time and effort to make a 30 defence turmoil PURE will rape anyone their own level.

no they will not. idiot. and even if they did, what would your point be?

By keeping 1 defence, at a higher combat, you're only gimping yourself.

no you're not. and even if you were, what would your point be?

People's ignorance irritates me a lot, though. I'm sure you understand.

i know EXACTLY what you mean! (because your a prime example)

peoples ignorance pisses me off aswell, to the extreme at times. soo yeah dw i understand you :)

the definition of a pure (in RUNESCAPE, not what the word actually means) is 1 def = pure

pkers/pures have used this definition even since classic, and so have pure clans since they were invented and they still use it today.

Your lucky i cant ban you for being retarded. i hope people had a good laugh reading this though :)

On topic:

Horrible vid, you completed a few quests and got a few lvls up? and then you added a few noob clips. the only decent spec were shown a stunning 4 times and didnt even KO.  anyways good editing and i will probably watch ur next PKING vid.

You obviously never played RSC. The definition of 'pure' in classic is higher hp than combat. Defence played no roll in the name, at all. Infact, magic played a huge roll. If you had magic, you were not pure.

1, your a retard, i DID play rsc.

2, your wrong, you dont know shit, and your so stupid i dont even need to explain. (obvious)

3, the combat system was completely different and cannot be compared to our current one, and it is also completely irrelevant.

And who are you to say some one is not pure?

rofl

If you'd like to argue semantics,

i dont. what makes you think id like to?

at the very heart of the word 'pure', it means only having one high combat stat.

who cares about the very heart of the word? we are playing runescape. not writing a lexicon.

Therefore, by your argument, hybrids are not pures.

what argument? and can i please bring my imaginary friend into this? because i need his help to kick the shit out of your pathetic ass.

It doesn't matter what your thoughts on the subject are,

but YOUR thoughts matters? LOL

your definition of -20 defence as a pure is becoming increasingly irrelevant as new and better bonuses for defensive players enter the game.

so new items with defence reqs changes the definition of a pure? idk why im quoting you, your probably so dum that explaining how wrong you are would be a waste of time as you wouldnt understand.

And anyone who can afford the time and effort to make a 30 defence turmoil PURE will rape anyone their own level.

no they will not. idiot. and even if they did, what would your point be?

no you're not. and even if you were, what would your point be?

the definition of a pure (in RUNESCAPE, not what the word actually means) is 1 def = pure

pkers/pures have used this definition even since classic, and so have pure clans since they were invented and they still use it today.

Your lucky i cant ban you for being retarded. i hope people had a good laugh reading this though :)

boom headshot

And who are you to say some one is not pure? If you'd like to argue semantics, at the very heart of the word 'pure', it means only having one high combat stat. Therefore, by your argument, hybrids are not pures. It doesn't matter what your thoughts on the subject are, your definition of -20 defence as a pure is becoming increasingly irrelevant as new and better bonuses for defensive players enter the game. And anyone who can afford the time and effort to make a 30 defence turmoil PURE will rape anyone their own level.

EDIT: That's my last reply, i don't mean to derail your topic. People's ignorance irritates me a lot, though. I'm sure you understand.

Facts are, even if we went with Lntoxicatings definition of pure; "HP higher than combat means you're pure", it would lead to the same answer: T7emon isn't pure.