FOE Vs Sup F2P 60v60 PKRI

Dean

12 minutes ago, Jesse`` said:

Nice one bruv, looks good. Why not edit down the black screen towards the end tho?

first time using sony vegas dunno why that happened

52 minutes ago, Dean said:

first time using sony vegas dunno why that happened

Yeah I've noticed sometimes when I'm editing my files will do that too. Had one clip in my pov from trip today that did it. I just deleted it because cba and the video was still 6mins without the clip anyway. Not sure why it happens tho

32 minutes ago, Jesse`` said:

Yeah I've noticed sometimes when I'm editing my files will do that too. Had one clip in my pov from trip today that did it. I just deleted it because cba and the video was still 6mins without the clip anyway. Not sure why it happens tho

Just edited another vid i think its because you need to highlight all the clips you want to use. So like if you just edit the vid and click render then it'll render any extra space after trimming clips/music w/e but if you double click it auto-highlights your media and only renders whats highlighted. Hopefully that makes sense, @Isaakguide explains it better