[T]7emon [A]rrow The Beast - Update Video Must See

t7emon_arrow

t7emon_arrow

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

---------------------I'd love to keep this topic flame free respect the foe forums :) it's an enjoyable video with nice music sit back and relax---------------------

♠► t7emon Arrow ◄♠ Maxed "_______" GS pure pking update video - Still Standing

Link:

Hey people this is a new update vid, as some of you already know I've been preety evasive for the last 2-3 months here is the story and background behind that and the pking I hope you enjoy it.

Posted Image

I have alot of videos out now and nearly 3.7k subscribers so feel free to browse my other videos. I get some of the highest quality that's ever been seen in rs pk videos watch it in HD if your ready for that.

This is an old stat pic R.I.P time for the new stuff:

Posted Image

Posted Image
- Watch it leave me a comment on youtube and rate/subscribe/favourite :) -

Peace!

t7emon_arrow

Ty for the boss reply gj on 1st comment :d how about some comments on editing music structure e.g. constructive critcism i'd appreciate intelligent responses more than one liners with no substance :x

t7emon_arrow

8:11.

My thoughts on you, and your vid. <3

Smart comment :D thanks for feedback in irc.

(14:31:50) <[EOP]t7emon_arrow> Smart comment :o

(14:32:06) <VxT> Ta

(14:32:42) <[EOP]t7emon_arrow> Other than that did you like the vid music structure etc

(14:33:30) <VxT> Was interesting cos I've been pure forever so I've never seen things like that quest etc, hated the music but that's just me.

(14:33:42) <VxT> Overall, was interesting, I just hate 30 def lol

(14:33:47) <[EOP]t7emon_arrow> sweet thanks for feedback :d

(14:34:06) <[EOP]t7emon_arrow> is it alright if I quote and put in topic?

(14:34:34) <VxT> Uhm

(14:34:35) <VxT> Go for it

Bows 0n Fire

Always been a fan of your vids, great quality/editing and music.  One of the only people I actually go full screen HD on youtube to watch (longer loading wait time).  Keep doing more of the same, great job :nice:

t7emon_arrow

8:11.

My thoughts on you, and your vid. <3

+1

Obviously you didn't read me and him talking on irc theres no need to flame or bait :x respect your own forums. Thanks for the positive feedback / constructive criticism guys.
t7emon_arrow

main

bored me, not my thing

GIMME GIMME GIMME PEQUIN VID!

Dw wallsor new video coming soon call this a prequel to the sequel, I'm only going to use clips I have stocked up though because I don't wana mix constitution with normal clips so it might be slightly short.

t7emon_arrow

sorry, but 30 defence is not pure.

Funny thing is I saw you hovering around my topic and assumed you would flame bait or attempt to be witty.

I'm posting here for opinions on the video not to have a debate about the pure community if you want to make a topic about defence.

/purewarfare (clan discussion section)