If you could take anyone from another clan and bring them to Foe, who would it be and why?

Heismberg

Renaissance
4 hours ago, ceZa said:

Wtf is that long list barely heard of anyone on there ?Buncha arrogant shitkids init 

U choose a bunch of random foreigners with same quality in cwa as you, I suppose thats the friends you get when you cant get officer even if ur trying for ur life INIT.

We choose the finest of the finest, the kings of the kings. #PUPS 

Renaissance
23 minutes ago, outrage reas69 said:

U choose a bunch of random foreigners with same quality in cwa as you, I suppose thats the friends you get when you cant get officer even if ur trying for ur life INIT.

Also please stop fight tanks 1v1 and run away when we are fighting clans during weekends @ceZa you fought some1s mid levels for like 20 minutes 2-3 weeks ago 1v1

3 hours ago, Ryan said:

13th

Elmo

Aerdo

Slabby

Mahatma

Korrawi

Etho

Meklo

Lmfao 2k11-12 mm “rank” team? ?

1 hour ago, outrage reas69 said:

Who’s ”we” buddy stop piping up to the fellow scandinadians you ugly chinese fagger kyp etc

Renaissance
35 minutes ago, Erik said:

Who’s ”we” buddy stop piping up to the fellow scandinadians you ugly chinese fagger kyp etc

We as in #Pups mister ELDER

Edited by outrage reas69
4 hours ago, outrage reas69 said:

Also please stop fight tanks 1v1 and run away when we are fighting clans during weekends @ceZa you fought some1s mid levels for like 20 minutes 2-3 weeks ago 1v1

stop being so azn plz

4 hours ago, outrage reas69 said:

l0l damn someones sound mad chill the fuck down boy..your the definition of arrogant so stfu lmao, when did i try to get officer? dont be a retard 

17 hours ago, GIGGS said:

Why would you want them in foe? These same group of people single handedly closed di lmao

Edited by Paul1
Renaissance
1 hour ago, ceZa said:

l0l damn someones sound mad chill the fuck down boy..your the definition of arrogant so stfu lmao, when did i try to get officer? dont be a retard 

U r flaming king reas and paul. not acceptable.