[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

''Call me plank'' Piped Up

Real Me

Seriously Call me Plank is more active in team rev in the last 2 days than he has been in foe for the last 2 months,
Some how this tool thought he was above all the other -experienced member and the rules of maging on weekend trips didnt apply to him, He isn't

8 minutes ago, call me god said:

51ee04182e0734c4e03ce7c6c627befb.png
https://gyazo.com/51ee04182e0734c4e03ce7c6c627befb

don't worry, i can handle some ragging meds. if you want to pipe up like real me atleast come on your pure. 

no hard feelings to anyone, i'll meet you in the cave, just like i've been doing for a year.

#1 planker

Again ty for donating, and i dont give a fuck on what account i kill u l0l

Edited by Real Me
7 minutes ago, call me god said:

51ee04182e0734c4e03ce7c6c627befb.png
https://gyazo.com/51ee04182e0734c4e03ce7c6c627befb

don't worry, i can handle some ragging meds. if you want to pipe up like real me atleast come on your pure. 

no hard feelings to anyone, i'll meet you in the cave, just like i've been doing for a year.

Cant believe you posted my kill pic?

I stood there and said off, i didnt even hit back, while u barraged me with 6 meds, i said im gonna stand in multi in revs lmao

call me god
13 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Cant believe you posted my kill pic?

I stood there and said off, i didnt even hit back, while u barraged me with 6 meds, i said im gonna stand in multi in revs lmao

want me to post yesterdays one? i'm not making a fight out of this. but you guys clearly need some attention by making a post for this.

call me god

by the way the "i'll have to make danny regret some choices" is an answer on the question why i'm active. nothing more, nothing less.

call me god
1 hour ago, Niels said:

l00000000000000000000l ''ill have to make danny regret some choices''.  Bro you dont even use F keys man wtf @call me god

considering i don't use fkeys and i outbrid ryan/some others, had good fights with zany etc. i think i shouldn't worry to much about fkeys.