Rank

terpz

How the FUCK do I get my member rank back I’m tryna see the member boards and talk with my bros and I’m getting back active again 

Idk for how long you have been a retired member, but if its been a while I assume you have to app the fuck up again. Think that's the normal way to go. Depending on how hard you suck it, you might be able to get a free pass but doubt that will happen.

18 minutes ago, Go Hard said:

Idk for how long you have been a retired member, but if its been a while I assume you have to app the fuck up again. Think that's the normal way to go. Depending on how hard you suck it, you might be able to get a free pass but doubt that will happen.

lmao this made my day

31 minutes ago, Go Hard said:

Most likely this ya. 

1 hour ago, Go Hard said:

ROFL

1 hour ago, Go Hard said:

Helll yeaa...! That my high council

2 hours ago, Go Hard said:

I love u ??

3 hours ago, Go Hard said:

Eh cba to app, as long I can still trip ots whatever lol

3 hours ago, Go Hard said:

The legend said it pretty well, couldnt have said better

6 hours ago, Go Hard said:

100% accurate

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...