Lsd, drugs.

Tutuki

Hi guys just wanna ask you. Have you been played rs more than high ? Like lsd exctazy, 2bc and etc.. ?

i have tryed on exctazy that was crazy.  The monitor screen was like waterfall and all color have mixed ?

Just now, Utc said:

i dont do drugs, never tried never will

Thats everyone chosse what do with your life. But you live once. :d 

Depends what u wanna do ingame..

Wouldnt do lsd when bossing or fighting anything, try it for farming

Amfetamine for pk/nh

Edit: just delete this topic, someone might think its cool

Edited by NiK0
Old Friends

i only really smoke weed and click on rocks. I can't imagine doing anything else and playing rs. lol

Edited by Old Friends
Renaissance

when i was young and top 50 overall i used to do a lot of amphetamine while playing. smoked weed few times. wud never waste molly on runescape lmao 

49 minutes ago, ceZa said:

Yes I sniff cocaine, smoke weed together with lean to get the ultimate effect and the feeling of being unbeatable. 

Thats true

pop an addy and get to work 

I don't trust any drug given to me by a commoner, pills are mixed with a bunch of dangerous shit, 

Only take prescriptions, boys, dont be foolish with drugs your next door neighbour got you 

Edited by Turmd
1 hour ago, ceZa said:

Yes I sniff cocaine, smoke weed together with lean to get the ultimate effect and the feeling of being unbeatable. 

no wonder youre a monster in wildy

3 hours ago, Tutuki said:

Thats everyone chosse what do with your life. But you live once. :d 

you can take care of your health and live long or you can live careless and end up under bridge smokin weed n shit

1 hour ago, JNI said:

you can take care of your health and live long or you can live careless and end up under bridge smokin weed n shit

"weed' AHAHAH

Weed only had the bad stigma around it because it was illegal, but now it's legal in some places, you really think weed is a hell of a drug?

I enjoy having a drink on the weekends during our trips and sometimes in midweeks but that is pretty much the extent for myself.

Renaissance
2 hours ago, JNI said:

"smoking weed and shit" under a bridge lmao