Three Foe Signature's I Made.

Foe Is Foe

Just though id post my signature's i made on the forum.

Tell me what you think of them, or what i could do to make them look better!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Regards Will.

I have a strange feeling that these are ripped. Very strong feeling.

They're done in three different styles of pixel; the first one's almost like a cartoon, the second one makes the characters look like toons, and the third one's pretty advanced shading and porportion, unlike the other two. Also, it doesn't help that the third one includes teammates wearing defense gear (archer helm, rune full helm, etc.) when it's known that FOE is a pure clan. Also, FOE is widely known for having a blue cape; why do the characters in the signature have red capes?

They're awesome sigs, I'll give you that, but I've never heard from you nor have I seen you before, and also after checking your PB account album it's got nothing that suggests that you've ever done any pixel work whatsoever. So I'm going to assume they're ripped.

the third one was a sig of a guy on pixelmood, or it may have been TLP, it was for his vector/gfx/pixel gallery. Seeing as you ripped that one, i have no doubt you ripped the first two.

Ban this faggot please.