Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

⭐ [VENGEANCE Clan Banner Illustration] | Custom Runescape Art ⭐

Jayiarts

Finished another clan banner for Vengeance. This time I fully embraced a new coloring style, and I really enjoyed the way it came out. I think this is one of the best banners that I've made so far, with the amount of detail, and the little intricate things embedded into parts of the banner. It speaks to the theme, and those little things help bring out the atmosphere. Let me know what you guys think of this piece.

cg54dQb.png

6 hours ago, ceZa said:

I love it! The type of graphic you use looks so smooth. Only thing I think you could do better is the text on the names. 

6 hours ago, NiK0 said:

Looks very fresh, the names could be better indeed

Thanks! Was trying to keep the names part simple so it doesn't distract from the actual design

On 6/13/2019 at 12:16 PM, Jayiarts said:

It usually starts at $100 mate.

And how many hours do you normally use on 1 banner? I guess its a pretty fair price consdering its so detailed, but just wondering about time use. 

On 6/16/2019 at 6:11 AM, ceZa said:

And how many hours do you normally use on 1 banner? I guess its a pretty fair price consdering its so detailed, but just wondering about time use. 

It would generally depend on the commission, but I would tend to work on it over the course of 2-4+ weeks generally. 

18 minutes ago, Jayiarts said:

It would generally depend on the commission, but I would tend to work on it over the course of 2-4+ weeks generally. 

Alright sound about right then ?

• 1 month later...