don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Youtube and music in pk videos.

The Blood Anthem

The Blood Anthem

I decided it was finally time to upload my videos to Youtube. However, I received this error on two of the videos after uploading it. But, at the same time, I was able to upload two others with no error. Halp?

Posted Image

Is there any way to get around that? There prolly is, and it's prolly pretty obvious. But forgive my ignorance. I'm too old school for my own good. Any ideas? Or am I doomed? :(

x itsonme x

click dispute and choose option 2 the copy paste this and sign it

This video uses copyrighted material in a manner that does not require approval of the copyright holder. It is a fair use under copyright law.

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

The Blood Anthem

This video uses copyrighted material in a manner that does not require approval of the copyright holder. It is a fair use under copyright law.

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Lol okay. It seems worth a shot :D

Does this really work?

OwNiNyOmAmA

Im gonna have to try this  :lol:

That does not work, lol.

It only works if you have it up in your description before. Because you're liable to sue, so they don't even bother.

The Blood Anthem

Ibanez. Hows he doing?

Haha. Lol he's doing good man. He just got his associate's degree and he's transferring up to George Mason University for the fall semester coming up here soon. How are you, Ken? It's been quite a long time :D

• 2 weeks later...