wym

14 hours ago, DDOS said:

imagine skipping weekend trips for mining lmfao

Put that assumption up your ass 

14 hours ago, Toby said:

Congrats bro - pet yet? 

you ain't seen my red devil?

13 hours ago, Cody9204 said:

So this is why you've been skipping trips for the last 4 months?

Is this a serious question? if so pm me any time and I'll fill you in

1 hour ago, Turmd said:

wym

I mean that i think mining is a hard/boring skill that would fk me up. So was wondering if you were ok. No hate intended lmao

12 minutes ago, Niels said:

I mean that i think mining is a hard/boring skill that would fk me up. So was wondering if you were ok. No hate intended lmao

You a basic bitch 

6 hours ago, ceZa said:

Imagine leaving FOE for FI lmfao. Fuckin punk. 

@DDOS is a funny type of loser. Kid obsessed with any online friend he can get, FI=family rofl, fkn cringe ass kid

@Turmd Why do you talk you're an outcast never on trips never doing anything besides skilling. If you cant attend more than 2 trips per month because of IRL retire maybe?? Stop beeing deadweight 

Edited by Harmless

7 minutes ago, Harmless said:

@Turmd Why do you talk you're an outcast never on trips never doing anything besides skilling. If you cant attend more than 2 trips per month because of IRL retire maybe??

Note this down because youre  worse than a whining female at this point.

To start things off, I offered you to ask me politely in pm and I would have filled you in, causing drama in the damn cc every day, knowing damn well I don't answer to your disrespectful worded questions, that have little knowledge or background. You need to know when your input is wanted and when your input is not wanted. 

My plan has been:

When I know that I can't attend and that I've settled in ONE-time zone for a long duration of time, then I will retire.

But as I still see a continuous change in my RL and a vision of a greater permanent position in the NEAR future, then retirement isn't needed.

Not going to speak further of it, as it is my personal life and definitely not involving a fool who can't even build a pure account. I think what you should be focussing on is to not have a lower strength level than my lvl 54.  Fix your account up, get a higher attendance than me with your nice foe-clan suited time zone, and fix your shitty attitude. 

6 minutes ago, Turmd said:

Note this down because youre  worse than a whining female at this point.

To start things off, I offered you to ask me politely in pm and I would have filled you in, causing drama in the damn cc every day, knowing damn well I don't answer to your disrespectful worded questions, that have little knowledge or background. You need to know when your input is wanted and when your input is not wanted. 

My plan has been:

When I know that I can't attend and that I've settled in ONE-time zone for a long duration of time, then I will retire.

But as I still see a continuous change in my RL and a vision of a greater permanent position in the NEAR future, then retirement isn't needed.

Not going to speak further of it, as it is my personal life and definitely not involving a fool who can't even build a pure account. I think what you should be focussing on is to not have a lower strength level than my lvl 54.  Fix your account up, get a higher attendance than me with your nice foe-clan suited time zone, and fix your shitty attitude. 

Why the fuck u flaming my finnish friends?