Tough Weekend for Apex!

Remy

Its sad and embarrasing at the same time tbh, and its all their own fault which is the saddest part. They piped up to the wrong clan, and the results is a bunch of their core and quality members has retired and they struggle to get back from it which we all can see. Getting ppl from EOP and MF was clearly not enough and like some of you said they were gonna leave pretty quick as soon as they noticed how they got bullied every weekend lol. 

Typical. Apex broke faster than probably any other clan I’ve ever seen lose a rivalry. I thought OP and UB was one sided, my god they had like +80 memberlist on us at one point. It took sheer weeks to completely piss on their entire lives. Too fucking easy. 

Sad to see really. The initial merge of Apex+MF seemed like it was gonna be hella fun. 2 like minded groups coming together...

Then you had EOP merge as well. Knew Apex was gonna implode eventually after that. Was a pretty fun ride at moments. The, almost, 24/7 mid weeks was amazing. 

Such a shame nox is too shitty of a leader to maintain the powerhouse that Apex had the potential of being. 

Guess Apex is gonna go back to being a snipe clan again. 

Edited by Lonnie