Foe's Saturday F2P Trip [POV]

Utc

It really does appear that foe and sup are the only clans with any kind of stability right now. Guess that alliance thing didn’t work out for the opposing clans too well. 

On a side note, I’ve never seen a clan do as bad as apex has in such a short amount of time. I mean the numbers they had two months go should have been enough to close the entire scene, yet they lost 3/4 of their members instead. Shit quality, and bad propaganda will do that. We told them that it absolutely would not last, though I myself actually thought they would hold on a little longer than they did. Pulling sub 50s apex, really? You had 200 just two months ago. You went from 200 pures to 60 pures 100 mains, to 50 pures. Lol actual rip. We told you how this was going to play out. 

Anyway ty UTC for the POV! 

1 hour ago, H I T T A said:

It really does appear that foe and sup are the only clans with any kind of stability right now. Guess that alliance thing didn’t work out for the opposing clans too well. 

On a side note, I’ve never seen a clan do as bad as apex has in such a short amount of time. I mean the numbers they had two months go should have been enough to close the entire scene, yet they lost 3/4 of their members instead. Shit quality, and bad propaganda will do that. We told them that it absolutely would not last, though I myself actually thought they would hold on a little longer than they did. Pulling sub 50s apex, really? You had 200 just two months ago. You went from 200 pures to 60 pures 100 mains, to 50 pures. Lol actual rip. We told you how this was going to play out. 

Anyway ty UTC for the POV! 

accurate.

Loool that music tho. Let's see if Ence can upset Astralis and become Major winners. Alot has to click for them if so and Allu has to be God Allu and not Bot Allu. I think it's gonna be 2-1 to Astralis but a pretty close match. Gonna be interesting to see of Ence can establish themselfs in top 5 or at least top 10 after this major.