Apex #1 Masser Clan

Eve Laurence

4 minutes ago, Shawn said:

u are seriously mentally ill

RD/PX Shawn, haven't you learned that by now not to start a fire you can't put out. Both your clans closed to your rivales. (SV, Misfits) And it's lil weird you keep replying to me I think you got a crush on me ? Thx for the free bump agn l0l.

1 hour ago, Eve Laurence said:

RD/PX Shawn, haven't you learned that by now not to start a fire you can't put out. Both your clans closed to your rivales. (SV, Misfits) And it's lil weird you keep replying to me I think you got a crush on me ? Thx for the free bump agn l0l.

sv/misfits (lowercase for disrespect) are 6 feet feet as well. That's the best comeback you could come up with? 

My suspicions were correct - your IQ is lower than room temperature ???

10 minutes ago, Shawn said:

sv/misfits (lowercase for disrespect) are 6 feet feet as well. That's the best comeback you could come up with? 

My suspicions were correct - your IQ is lower than room temperature ???

9 minutes ago, Shawn said:

Imagine refreshing every 30 seconds to see if I replied

Now reply if mad ?

Did you just double post l0l. Your giving me so much clout right now lmfao. Your shit clans could never compete with Foe/MM. You basically wasted years of your life on this game being remembered for shit l0l. Can't beat them join them right? l0l stay ez Ex-RD/PX Leader Shawn

Edited by Eve Laurence
3 minutes ago, Eve Laurence said:

Did you just double post l0l. Your giving me so much clout right now lmfao. Your shit clans could never compete with Foe/MM. You basically wasted years of your life on this game being remembered for shit l0l. Can't beat them join them right? l0l stay ez Ex-RD/PX Leader Shawn

Did you seriously sit there for 20 minutes recording a gif no one cares about

image.png.30b0af70426cc4a441bae7edb30c989d.png

LMFAO. You probably spent another 30 minutes making the shitty gifs. Get a job loser!

11 minutes ago, Shawn said:

Did you seriously sit there for 20 minutes recording a gif no one cares about

image.png.30b0af70426cc4a441bae7edb30c989d.png

LMFAO. You probably spent another 30 minutes making the shitty gifs. Get a job loser!

Get a job? Get a life, Spending 30 minutes (afk) doing this while having fun pking wit my clan> being a leader in two dead clan over the course of 5 years. Must've had a lot of stinky armpits. l0l thx for the bump and clout RD/PX Shawn

Edited by Eve Laurence
31 minutes ago, Shawn said:

Aite bro you keep editing your posts to make em look perfect. I'll just leave this here

image.png.05044f36de0e42f26a17c14268b4f46b.png

Keep barking for me

Is this why they hate God?

KP1zp1C.png

k2BeY6e.png

tJN91En.png

L0l RD/PX shawn you do nothing for this clan you have no clout. Your just a +1 pls stfu

RipmoPp.png

Edited by Eve Laurence