98 HP

Nate

Hmmm strawberry baskets, I never thought of that. Congrats, intend to stay at the Mage's until 99 as well with 99 ranged?

i need 4.9M Range exp which would get me to 98 Range for 99 Hp. so i can kill 2 birds with one stone.

i plan on either alch farming for 99 mage or soul wars with it.

Iz Ahrim Iz

Good achievement and glad to see them outside SW, way too many achievement topics full of SW level-ups now.

Total Dboot count as of now?

Great job nate, 1 step closer to maxing. Good luck with the ranging and the 99 Hp, hopefully i can get around too it aswell.

A_Gr_E_Si_Ve

Nice sexy how the HELL dont you get bored :P:P good luck on 99 and make sure you make a 99 hitpoint party i wanna be in it

Hmmm strawberry baskets, I never thought of that. Congrats, intend to stay at the Mage's until 99 as well with 99 ranged?

I stocked up on a few thousand strawberry baskets about a year ago, hoping they would go up :)

Congratulations Nate, and all the best with 99 hitpoints!

Jordan/zalt/ii69iii

GJ gl on 99 range and 99 hp at spiritual mages and about the strawberry baskets do they work well?