Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

beginning of the end for apex...

Parm

11 hours ago, Jake said:

not been around the scene in awhile, but why would you want more clans closing, if apex are similar to what they was before i quit (no mains) I wouldn't hate on them closing, idk if thats still the case ofc, but if it is, it would suck for more clans to close, it just means less action 

come back idiot xx

On 2/11/2019 at 1:15 AM, A Combo said:

They have mains on their fall in, theyre a dishonourable aids clan, Id rather have them close and have their members spread over the other clans so they can have higher opts against us.

If they're using mains then, they need to die already dumbass niggers @intu nah won't be back for awhile

On 2/10/2019 at 7:34 PM, Jake said:

not been around the scene in awhile, but why would you want more clans closing, if apex are similar to what they was before i quit (no mains) I wouldn't hate on them closing, idk if thats still the case ofc, but if it is, it would suck for more clans to close, it just means less action 

They openly use mains AND nox will call for everyone to return 1 itemed/rag after like 30 mins to an hour. Its became pretty bad. Can understand why FOE doesn't want a return fight against them. A lot of Apex are legit 1 bangs AND most give up returning in gear after a few deaths. Imagine being so poor/bad, in 2019, that you can't afford to return in 150k-200k. Hell, 70% of the cost is food+pots...

Edited by Lonnie
On 2/13/2019 at 6:08 AM, Lonnie said:

They openly use mains AND nox will call for everyone to return 1 itemed/rag after like 30 mins to an hour. Its became pretty bad. Can understand why FOE doesn't want a return fight against them. A lot of Apex are legit 1 bangs AND most give up returning in gear after a few deaths. Imagine being so poor/bad, in 2019, that you can't afford to return in 150k-200k. Hell, 70% of the cost is food+pots...

Well Foe should be used to that shit mate, we fought almost all clans like that for the past 2-3 years i've been around. Soon as we fight a clan they return in rag? we're not there for the loot we're there to take over and kill more than die

• 1 year later...