99 range

45 pray

94 mage

89 hp (soon to be 90)

61 summon

84 with summon, 77 without

Iz Ahrim Iz

Douchefagotry^

Congrats on the level. I don't know your gender, but I do know that's a big achievement...Congrats

At this current time period, I believe it is male.

Good achievement.

Douchefagotry^

Congrats on the level. I don't know your gender, but I do know that's a big achievement...Congrats

how can u comment on connor when u then make a post yourself leaving this thread open for people to flame and reply to u.

Fucking riddiculous,

gratz on 99 range, lets see a pk vid or sumin maybe soon?

Connor|New Recruits

Douchefagotry^

I could say the same thing about you a year ago.

Talia|Desire

it's alright guys. i'm over the immaturity, it's the internet. I know who I am, and my friends have heard me on ts and know who I am. I'm not really bugged. And yes, you'll be seeing a pk vid soon :D my stats are loads better now. :)

I C0NN0R I

it's alright guys. i'm over the immaturity, it's the internet. I know who I am, and my friends have heard me on ts and know who I am. I'm not really bugged. And yes, you'll be seeing a pk vid soon :D my stats are loads better now. :)

I've never heard you say anything that suggests you're any gender other then female tbh.