• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ultra

• Walli

• MasterRoy

• Bows 0n Fire

white:shake:SELLING HOUSE TELEPORTS LOWEST IN TRADE!!---EAZ y

if your gunna risk that much atleast have a legend editor. Got boring fast, sorry man :\

ROFL Nice auto typer

Nice vid only in the way your skills were actually pretty good and your changes were neat as shit, Much like another of your videos i've seen you with crazy changes.

DONT ADVERTISE LIKE YOUR RISKING 100M, WHERES THE "RISK" WITH OVERHEADS AND TELE TABS IN INV? TURN THE PRAYER OFF AND BOWL OUT WITH NO TELE TABS, tHATS PROPER RISK.

Other than that it wasnt bad

never really risk 100m+ though do you.. :/

come back when you got a set of balls to pk with risk without tabs and without overheads on at all times.

Also, if i run into you inthe wild il show you a real hybrid fight unlike these idiots, and it will be gf ep or gf 100m, one or the other.

sorry but, if u were pking with 100m risk like you wouldnt have overheads and tabs? or maybe u dont even gt 100m:S

come back when you got a set of balls to pk with risk without tabs and without overheads on at all times.

Also, if i run into you inthe wild il show you a real hybrid fight unlike these idiots, and it will be gf ep or gf 100m, one or the other.

sorry but, if u were pking with 100m risk like you wouldnt have overheads and tabs? or maybe u dont even gt 100m:S

i dont risk pointlessly.

Wearing a santa to rush is completely pointless.. does nothing.

But hey, if u wanna see pking with d claws and risking all that shit watch my latest vid, no tabs... no prayer.

Then u can get on your knees and start sucking my dick inbetween eating your humble pie.

i dont risk pointlessly.

Wearing a santa to rush is completely pointless.. does nothing.

But hey, if u wanna see pking with d claws and risking all that shit watch my latest vid, no tabs... no prayer.

Then u can get on your knees and start sucking my dick inbetween eating your humble pie.

suck your dick? fuck you you gay

Dunno what everyone's whining about.  This is 10x better than your 2nd vid, really improved hybridding and more risk than having two healers.  Maybe  take the next step and cut down on 1v1 pray for the next vid.  5/5 good vid great improvement.

Gareth l Rare

lool at all the comments, spesh walli

wow, leader got so aggressive *note to self, dont piss off walli*

4/5 liked the claws -> gmual combo

Song list? Sub'd (pm me it someone, mainly 1st song)

Risking wont make u better pker.

I didnt like the vid, why?

- Claw rushing pvp with melee prot on (Its NHing and there is no any risking about that nowadays and also Sw'ed str + claws + low hp)

- Hybriding with overhead on.

Personally i would enjoyed A LOT more with around 400k risking with honor hybriding.

GG