PCP

vans

I C0NN0R I

Personal care products? are in.... deodorant? n shit like that?

whatever it is that's fucking skrewed up, poor kid...

Shit like this pisses me off. The damage done do that kid ruins his life... honestly I can't think of many things worse than being blind. If I ran shit I'd set up torture sentences for fucking bitches like this kids dad. No jail time, no death row. He lives his life out for 40 or so years in constant and unbearable pain, that's how we solve the problem.

I C0NN0R I

Shit like this pisses me off. The damage done do that kid ruins his life... honestly I can't think of many things worse than being blind. If I ran shit I'd set up torture sentences for fucking bitches like this kids dad. No jail time, no death row. He lives his life out for 40 or so years in constant and unbearable pain, that's how we solve the problem.

Your a fucking moron, torture doesn't solve the problem, killing him would solve the problem, prison would solve the problem, and he's n drugs, not thinking streight, i doubt he would have done that if not on drugs, also tieing himself to a tree and cutting his leg off seems like he's trying to stop himself.

I'm not trying to justify what he did, but what good would torture do? living with the knowledge of what he did would be torture enough.