Double xp weekend..

lntoxicating

Bonus XP Weekend

On the weekend of the 12th of March, we will be running a bonus XP weekend for all RuneScape members.

You will be able to earn over double your standard XP rate for any "normal training" when you start playing (details on the XP-multiplier and many other questions are answered here). This is a fantastic opportunity to make progress on skills you've not started yet or to push forward with your current training.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This will be sick for summoning, tbh :D

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steroids

• Shut Up Kid

• lntoxicating

• BeoVVulf Pk

you shouldve added some more and accurate information and even the graph :p

you start by getting 2.7x the xp you would normally get the first hour. the multiplier will decrease every hours and after +-10 hours it will stay 1.1x

i got planks for 99constr banked. :) getting it on those two days and i'll sell the leftovers.

btw, SOOO many mains will nolife 48hours straight on things like runecraft because of this :p

you shouldve added some more and accurate information and even the graph :p

you start by getting 2.7x the xp you would normally get the first hour. the multiplier will decrease every hours and after +-10 hours it will stay 1.1x

i got planks for 99constr banked. :) getting it on those two days and i'll sell the leftovers.

btw, SOOO many mains will nolife 48hours straight on things like runecraft because of this :p

I only posted what they emailed me. IDK why the hell they even email me, I can't turn it off rofl.