[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

EOP Officially Closes

Danny

Admittedly, we had lost our way a little bit but since we've had a solid leadership team that hasn't changed too much - there's been soooooo much progress. It really does highlight just how important a balanced and consistent rank team is. I can safely say that having been around the Pure Community for 10+ years (in, as well as competing against FOE), the last 4/5 months have been one of the strongest versions of FOE or any pure clan I've witnessed.

Of course, it's all relative to the community at that time and people will argue that the FOE of 6/7/8 years ago competed with a larger number of 'bigger' pure clans in a more competitive scene but in terms of both F2P and P2P dominance, in terms of member dedication and not faltering/breaking, the last few months have been ridiculous. Any obstacle that we've faced, we've overcome them (with relative ease). I don't think any clan has ever forced every pure clan into clan wars on a weekend trip and WE did that in the last trip of P2P in 2018. What was great, is that it wasn't just because of the numbers we had but because everyone had put the work in both at the trip and behind the scenes. The intel/leak networks were on point (gj ranks), the callers were decisive on what to hit and when; and the entire member base was alert, listening and reacting on que.

More of the same in 2019, please lads.

I really couldn't care less about EOP closing. I used to like them when Goop/Solo etc led but they completely lost their identity and you genuinely couldn't have a conversation with the majority of their member-base without them trying to wind each other up.

Edited by `Ben