• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 0wn3d

• Spittles (Old School)

• lntoxicating

• Fire Dover

If they were smart, they wouldn't get banned. All they'd have to do is NOT sell them on the GE. Infact, if they didn't trade em at all and just held on to them for a while, they wouldn't get banned.

If they were smart, they wouldn't get banned. All they'd have to do is NOT sell them on the GE. Infact, if they didn't trade em at all and just held on to them for a while, they wouldn't get banned.

Sell slowly in other words? Or just have it as something to NEVER sell?

Jagex can detect the glitchers even if they just held the bolts lol

Guest Emote|Muse

Yea lmfao but some guy made 3b with it and a lot of people bought party hat's, price may rise atleast a few mill

The glitch was known to the public for like, 6 hours. At 50m/hr it'd take like...45 hours of the glitch to do it.

No.

Although, everyone buy d bolts(e) for min while you can.

Jagex can detect the glitchers even if they just held the bolts lol

of course they do, but can they ban everyone for making d bolts that day? lol. It was obviously discovered on accident.

For all of you who thought JaGeX was stupid, Gl to you. Fact is, Its obvious that they'll get banned.. Jagex have logs of every account and they can check whats happened on each account and when they see 1k enchants and 22k d bolts from no-where. They'll investigate and ban. Pretty simple logic tbh

I made 200 d bolts then realized I'd probly be banned

Its not 50M per hour as D bolts unenchanted were nearly immedietly bought out when it was leaked, which was well before you even posted the video.

Why the fuck would he make a video about it, I'd keep the secret to myself or atleast till I had a few max cash piles.

Bet the first guy has a few piles max cash.