f2bf966f1824e2d4ad1f7b438428b160.png

3fad92043ac06b1277874cd8f9427e15.png

b24dceb3a8cc114bf075d49200ebfbaf.png

62ed6b58346535c39d6983e79632ebd0.png

e461740bf54fd6c8f4dddf63e4a46327.png

4325b59b6d87edbb142118cb16369322.png

Will upload more later if this seems to become relevant lol

Just now, Doopy said:

looks good man. was culinary school intimidating/hard? i wanna go but i dont know much about it

Culinary school isn't too bad. To be honest you're going to learn more about how to create menus, how to identify tastes, and temps more than anything else. If you take a full course, you'll learn how to run your own restaurant and take some business classes as well which really helped out. The actual cooking is more of experimentation and learning what pairs well with what. I say go for it though, and if you ever need help please feel free to hit me up on here or discord.

1 hour ago, smells ugy said:

Why are you lying about being a michelin star chef? Just say youre a cook, dont understand why youre pretending on a runescape pk clans forum.

Calling me out with no proof? How cute. Just because you're life amounts to nothing, doesn't mean that you need to pick pointless fights on "a runescape pk clans forum". I'd gladly verify my title and employment status to a higher up with a check stub and the information to my restaurant. But to a lonely little kid who wants to be a keyboard warrior...nah not worth my time. 

34 minutes ago, DeathMagicia said:

Calling me out with no proof? How cute. Just because you're life amounts to nothing, doesn't mean that you need to pick pointless fights on "a runescape pk clans forum". I'd gladly verify my title and employment status to a higher up with a check stub and the information to my restaurant. But to a lonely little kid who wants to be a keyboard warrior...nah not worth my time. 

I'm a proffesional chef and you're a liar. Batonet carrots and celery next to a pile a wings is not michelin star and you fucking know it it. Gravy covered steaks ona pile of mashed potatoes next to a sloppy pile of green beans? fuck off dude

Edited by smells ugy
6 minutes ago, smells ugy said:

I'm a proffesional chef and you're a liar.

Mcdonalds employee and professional chef are two different things bud. I work in a real restaurant, You work fast food. It's okay though, you simple minded folk always get confused easy.

Also read the full statement there, Work for 2 restaurants. Didn't say they both had stars. 

Edited by DeathMagicia
2 minutes ago, DeathMagicia said:

Mcdonalds employee and professional chef are two different things bud. I work in a real restaurant, You work fast food. It's okay though, you simple minded folk always get confused easy.

I work at a James Beard Southwest Nominated restaraunt called Kemuri Tatsuya. Even if I worked at McDonald's I'd recognize a line cook at a chain restaraunt any day.