Outofrange10

Down Nh Noobs

Down Nh Noobs

Okay, I get on RS and join Cha0s pur3 cc as I normally do to greet FOE members and just talk about pking etc.  We somehow start talking about loots about RS and how I play RS cus of loots and then outofrange10 seems to have a grudge on me and always disagrees with me.  That I don't mind.  So the conversation goes on and I asked how much cash he had he says 400m so I said no wonder you don't care about loots.  I then say "it'll take you long to even get 1 pile of max cash."  That's where everything just goes down.  He starts saying I don't care/ don't want one pile of cash.  Okay, I only said it'll take u a long time.. and then 2 other players come into the conversation and starts attacking me lmao.  They say why would u want 1 pile of cash etc and one kid I forget his name something like grudge or w/e his name was says "you said u NEED cash."  First of all, I never said u need cash I only said it'll take a long time to get 1 pile of cash even with 400m for outofrange thats all i said lmao.  then both of the kids leave cc saying how i'm immature?  One says "this is obviously a daycare" or something like that lmao..  Oh yeah and outofrange10 says don't care about my rank (so I thought he was saying treat him like I would treat anyone which means like talk anyhow I want) But I said no because in the forums it says respect your higher status people in the clan and it makes sense so I said no i'll talk to you the way I would talk to a general in cc.  So later on when the 2 kids leave I said can I say one more thing before I stop this convo he says no.. I thought he said don't care about his rank in cc now his changing his mind?  So I just left cc and came here to hear what you guys have to say. 

Did I do anything wrong?  All I said was "It'll take you long to get 1 pile of max cash"  Maybe he thought I was trying to put him down but I wasn't I just said it out of the blue but he seems to think its a big deal or something.

I just wanna hear your thoughts..  Please don't side with him bcuz his the co-leader.. Be judgemental and see both sides and tell me if i did anything wrong even though I think i didn't.  I'm just pissed how I look like the bad guy.

Down Nh Noobs

You worry too much.

I'm not worrying.. i'm just pissed that happened and this is the rant section so might as well make it useful

Who gives a ... if you look like a bad guy, just a game bro, get over it, ofc alot of people will side with the co-leader..

Outofrange is in da house,

So you better watch out,

He'll give his mates a shout,

They're gna smite you out!

Smile brother, it's a game

We've had a lot of issues with the one known as Outofrange10. Us nonleadership team will look into this situation closely and evaluate outofrange's position as nazi slayer. Thankyou for bringing this to our attention.

Did I kill it Jew Recruits?

Leave Michael alone sure he made be a bit too right handed but his intentions are (somewhat, sometimes) good

Moron

FIRST YOU'RE A NAZI, AND NOW YOU'RE CRUEL. YOU SON OF A BITCH!

...Also, you didn't do anything wrong. You're just annoying and socially inept.

1337 post, GTFO.

...I will never post again. Good day to you sirs.

I C0NN0R I

I didn't read all of it, but from the first wall of text i can say you where clearly the one who started the whole thing, how is syaing "it'll take you long to even get 1 pile of max cash." relevant to ANYTHING you where talking about, it isn't.

And he probably disagrees with you all the time because ur an idiot, like most people who come here ranting about shit like this, not because he holds a grudge against you rofl.

Down Nh Noobs

I didn't read all of it, but from the first wall of text i can say you where clearly the one who started the whole thing, how is syaing "it'll take you long to even get 1 pile of max cash." relevant to ANYTHING you where talking about, it isn't.

And he probably disagrees with you all the time because ur an idiot, like most people who come here ranting about shit like this, not because he holds a grudge against you rofl.

yeah ur totally right im the idiot.
Montjuhotep

Regardless of what happened, arguments happen all the time - just chill out and get over it. It's not like he's going to send the FOE Mafia out to get you.

Welcome to Foe.

Btw if your going to make the simplest grammatical mistakes, then why bother actually attempting to form a paragraph?

I C0NN0R I

yeah ur totally right im the idiot.

Glad to see you admit where you're wrong.

lol? u jus seem to wanna play the victim, il make a cute story like u.

one day i was walking down the road, and there was a car driver, he drove past but he seemed to have a grudge against me, so he came back and ran he over when all i did was give him the finger.

Then the ambulance turned up, and i told them to fuck off, but they seemed to have a grudge against me so they shat on my chest and took me to A + E....

In A + E i was declared dieing so a preist came to say a few words, but i said i dont like religion, but this guy seemed to have a grudge with me, so he slapped me sensless and i died.

I didnt even do shit wrong, its just the world as a grudge against me it would seem.

the end.

Try manning up pal.

Adolesc3nt

lol? u jus seem to wanna play the victim, il make a cute story like u.

one day i was walking down the road, and there was a car driver, he drove past but he seemed to have a grudge against me, so he came back and ran he over when all i did was give him the finger.

Then the ambulance turned up, and i told them to fuck off, but they seemed to have a grudge against me so they shat on my chest and took me to A + E....

In A + E i was declared dieing so a preist came to say a few words, but i said i dont like religion, but this guy seemed to have a grudge with me, so he slapped me sensless and i died.

I didnt even do shit wrong, its just the world as a grudge against me it would seem.

the end.

Try manning up pal.

lmfao owned